Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
See what we mean? They did so much for you only for you to move on once you were done with them and find someone else.

Most of that is as a result of being young and immature....not because they were great girlfriends.

Matter of fact, if they weren't so good, they wouldn't have been my girlfriends anyway.

Peace

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Most of that is as a result of being young and immature....not because they were great girlfriends.

Matter of fact, if they weren't so good, they wouldn't have been my girlfriends anyway.

Peace

:dead: you're exactly the type of men that we're talking about. You want women to give 110% percent so you can use them up then throw them away when you want something different. Yet you're acting like we're sooo wrong for being this way.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Hey ladies lol ....

I'm in day one of trying to not text my ex for 30 days to see if she reaches out.

Hopefully she does because if not ........ Smh.......

In the meantime Ima get my glow back.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
:dead: you're exactly the type of men that we're talking about. You want women to give 110% percent so you can use them up then throw them away when you want something different. Yet you're acting like we're sooo wrong for being this way.

:whoa:

I'm just asking questions to gain understanding

And you're playa-shaming :francis:

Peace

Ashley Banks

Daps
:whoa:

I'm just asking questions to gain understanding

And you're playa-shaming :francis:

Peace

basically we're attempting to avoid men like you.

Hey ladies lol ....

I'm in day one of trying to not text my ex for 30 days to see if she reaches out.

Hopefully she does because if not ........ Smh.......

In the meantime Ima get my glow back.

Good luck

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Should the woman be treated as a wife before marriage?

Peace
Women are different than men. There is a reason why a woman shouldn't treat Her boyfriend as her husband and that's based off of how society is towards men and relationships. Men aren't really taught that marriage is a big deal. That's why the wedding is always viewed as the woman's big day, and that's why she does the big planning. Basically by giving a woman all you have to offer her is not going to make her feel like it's pointless marrying you. Most women want to get married. To answer your question yes a woman can be treated as your wife if that's what u want now of course if you don't want to treat her as such than don't.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
If a chick broke up with me (after 7 years) but occasionally still kicks it with me, stays the night, speaks to my daughter, texts with me... Hasn't completely cut me off (it's been 3 months) what do you think that's about? She playing with me? Does this show me I can get her back if I get my shyt together?

Ashley Banks

Daps
Women are different than men. There is a reason why a woman shouldn't treat Her boyfriend as her husband and that's based off of how society is towards men and relationships. Men aren't really taught that marriage is a big deal. That's why the wedding is always viewed as the woman's big day, and that's why she does the big planning. Basically by giving a woman all you have to offer her is not going to make her feel like it's pointless marrying you. Most women want to get married. To answer your question yes a woman can be treated as your wife if that's what u want now of course if you don't want to treat her as such than don't.

Exactly, If a man I love is treating me like his wife and he asks me to marry him, then hell yeah I'm going to marry him :dahell: why wouldn't I?

It's MEN that think "why should I marry her if I'm already getting everything".

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning

Wait, so "women are different than men" is plausible in this cirumstance but not in others? Seems disingenuous and indulgent.

If a man should be ok with 50, then I don't see why a woman shouldn't get 50. Equality :yeshrug:

Peace

Ashley Banks

Daps
If a chick broke up with me (after 7 years) but occasionally still kicks it with me, stays the night, speaks to my daughter, texts with me... Hasn't completely cut me off (it's been 3 months) what do you think that's about? She playing with me? Does this show me I can get her back if I get my shyt together?

She's probably slowly getting over you. 7 years is a long time to be together, it would be kind of hard to just cut someone off completely after that long. You might be able to get her back but she won't be the same.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
in reality people talk tough and act like when they are done with someone they are done and never truly speak with them, and for some cases this is true. But I think in life there is always someone we go back and fourth and keep dealing with, then not dealing with, then deal with them again. Basically she might not want to be with you but she's used to u. Unless u completely cut her off expect to be hearing from her for a while. She might have to ween her self from you slowly. Clearly u still want her so maybe YALL should try again????