Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
2 different sexes so of course there isnt gonna be great conversation.Most men arent going to talk about "girl talk" or about matching outfits :laugh:

That is a sexist statement. I could say most women aren't going to talk about : whatever dumb stereotype is associated with men. Some people who think they have good conversation skills don't...

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
That is a sexist statement. I could say most women aren't going to talk about : whatever dumb stereotype is associated with men. Some people who think they have good conversation skills don't...
Not sexist,just saying I don't think MOST women are gonna wanna talk about Steph Curry points per game average in playoffs,or batting averages,basically barbershop talk us fellas talk.Its the truth.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Not sexist,just saying I don't think MOST women are gonna wanna talk about Steph Curry points per game average in playoffs,or batting averages,basically barbershop talk us fellas talk.Its the truth.

It was. What does that have to do with conversation skills? Not the same thing. If that is the case men need to work on their "conversation skills". A smart woman doesn't want to bring home a simple man that only talks about sports and barber shop gossip. Converstaion skills is the ability to converse communicate and engage people about whatever subject. To not be shy or awkard when engaging in small talk. In your initial "advice" you said even if you fake it? Who can have a real conversation with some one faking interest or knowledge about a subject? What smart person wants to bring home someone faking?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
It was. What does that have to do with conversation skills? Not the same thing. If that is the case men need to work on their "conversation skills". A smart woman doesn't want to bring home a simple man that only talks about sports and barber shop gossip. Converstaion skills is the ability to converse communicate and engage people about whatever subject. To not be shy or awkard when engaging in small talk. In your initial "advice" you said even if you fake it? Who can have a real conversation with some one faking interest or knowledge about a subject? What smart person wants to bring home someone faking?
I see your point,I cant speak for anyone else,but I never had a problem communicating,having a convo with a woman.Im not the "play with the phone" while she is talking type of person,im old school break the ice.Honestly a lot of dudes have problems genuinely talking to women,thats why they have to run "game" to get a convo.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Lol @ conversational skills

If you share a similar interest and can talk about it clearly then you have conversational skills.

The issue is that if you as a man and a woman don't share some interests then you will have trouble talking to each other.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Lol @ conversational skills

If you share a similar interest and can talk about it clearly then you have conversational skills.

The issue is that if you as a man and a woman don't share some interests then you will have trouble talking to each other.
Amen

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
How do you get a girl back when u basically been a piece of shyt for 6 years and she left. It's been 2 months. We still kick it but she has a little rebound dude. Don't know how serious they are..she says "it's not that serious", "they just cool" ..

I know it's going to take me going beyond all out to get her back...

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How do you get a girl back when u basically been a piece of shyt for 6 years and she left. It's been 2 months. We still kick it but she has a little rebound dude. Don't know how serious they are..she says "it's not that serious", "they just cool" ..

I know it's going to take me going beyond all out to get her back...
shyt breh, idk if she'll ever take you back. 6 years is long ass time.

The rebound dude is just a step to getting over you completely.