Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
This is why I switched teams

It's me and @cloudbox now :mjcry:

so you just gon LEAVE ME?!?!?! I saw the greatness before everyone

196.gif

Damn I didn't think it's be so hard to find a guy I could goof around with/have random ass convos with :francis:

Seems like those guys are a dime a dozen :to:

I'm right here :hug: :mjcry:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Gonna give out some advice to ladies in here.Speaking as a man,your Convo is important.If your talking about Kim Kardashian,reality tv all time that's a no no :camby: I don't think any smart man would wanna bring home a woman,who has no convo skills..Even if your pretending to care about world issues,sports it's better then sounding unaware and completely stupid..Be mindful that men will listen if you have important things to say.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
A little tipsy and giddy, wanted to make some jokes but he didn't text me back. Must be sleep :wtb:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Don't know why this hasn't been mention in a thread that is 24 page deep. It's imperative for your sake of your sanity and to avoid drama to not attach yourself to a man with multiple baby mamas. One baby mother is the exception, but you don't have settle for a guy with kids unless he is really responsible and doesn't expend his free time dikk hopping. Dudes with the multiple baby mother often show signs of instability. Those are the guys you don't deal with. Don't get caught up and become a baby mama statistic and have kids born out of wedlock with daddy not around to handle his responsibility.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Conversation is KEY. If you don't have that (and something going for you), you lucky IF all we wanna do IS fukk.

the average women are great at this, AND they can fukk good. :noah:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I always like to ask questions AFTER a fest...when he's all smiling and drain I'll hit him with " Lets go visit my mom next weekend"... he's so happy from the marathon session everything is " mumble mumble Ok babe, love you".

I pulled this shyt while riding a guy's dikk once :lolbron:

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Say what you think and feel. People are not mind readers. People think about things in different ways.

Don't expect someone to understand or realize something just because it is obvious to you. It is on your mind not theirs. You may have been thinking about it all day, but they may not have. It doesn't even mean they don't care like you, they could have just interperated the situation a different way.

Communication is important.

Last edited: