Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Gonna give out some advice to ladies in here.Speaking as a man,your Convo is important.If your talking about Kim Kardashian,reality tv all time that's a no no :camby: I don't think any smart man would wanna bring home a woman,who has no convo skills..Even if your pretending to care about world issues,sports it's better then sounding unaware and completely stupid..Be mindful that men will listen if you have important things to say.

:comeon: My convo game is tight and I'm funny too, so this isn't an issue for me. :myman:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I wonder if guys would like it if their girls treated them like queens for a day or week
like tricking on em, eating their groceries, rubbing their feet and shyt :wow:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I'm not hostile I just think that your "advice" was so basic and useless.

:russ: You got so up in your feelings that you negged me :mjlol: :russ::russ::russ: :lolbron:

What are you doin neggin girls in The Salon tho:usure::stopitslime::what::dahell::birdman::rudy::mindblown:

You gay? :sas2:
Last time responding to you,I don't even take you serious with all them damn smilies.lol at the name calling you seem to be the one in your feelings.I neg you because you a wack ass poster,you seem worried about reputation.I don't care what you think,you probably an alias looking for attention.Now be gone :heh:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Last time responding to you,I don't even take you serious with all them damn smilies.lol at the name calling you seem to be the one in your feelings.I neg you because you a wack ass poster,you seem worried about reputation.I don't care what you think,you probably an alias looking for attention.Now be gone :heh:

Put me on ignore you fukkin baby! :dahell:

I thought men weren't allowed to come into the salon and bully chicks?

It's not like I'm losing sleep because of my rep points but I'm new here and I keep getting negged by losers like you, mostly from dudes who think I'm a dude which is bullshyt and dumb as fukk.

Finally got my rep back to 0 and then you come into the salon with your shytty "advice" and can't handle the fact that I said your advice is shytty/useless and then you neg me.

Go back to TLR you dikk. :camby: