Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Damn I didn't think it's be so hard to find a guy I could goof around with/have random ass convos with :francis:

Seems like those guys are a dime a dozen :to:

Don't give up we out here. Just dispersed across the globe lol...it also doesn't help that guys try to act too cool but good luck

:salute:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn I didn't think it's be so hard to find a guy I could goof around with/have random ass convos with :francis:

Seems like those guys are a dime a dozen :to:

They really are rare. :mjcry:

very true and its vice versa for us too :mjcry:

u just gotta let it be and not search for it so hard and let it come too u to be honest
there are guys like us out there once ur able to move past the shytty ones and see them for who they are and not even waste ur time

plenty of guys who like to be goofy and have random ass convo just the game is so fukked up now
a lot of guys hold back what they wanna express themselves or be true to themselves cuz confidence is shaken and scared to take steps in that direction to show u how they are cuz of heartbreak
and then u got some who know the game well and can play the shyt outta u for some sex and drop u like u aint shyt and leave u with heart break

u can hit me up if u want some advice i gotcha
remember I'm blunt and wont pull no punches either