Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
1. Way to a man's heart is through his stomach

2. Men take being fickle/contradictory as not knowing what your talking about, and acting up then chalking it up to anxiety/stress as weakness

3. Asking your man to do a job for you then complaing about how he does it is the equivalent of him finishing sex with a jab at your weight then immediately going to sleep.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's terrible advice for all woman. Why play games if you can just interact normally?

it is if u feeling me contact me and i'll contact u back if I'm feeling u

too many damn games get played nowadays

min i sense it u get :camby: wont even respond too u be a waste

readily accessible or too much crap is subjective as hell to each their own

some guys like women who show that
some dont

ur not gonna know all u can do is just be who u are and how u feel about that guy

if u contact him often and he dont respond :camby: his ass
if he responds back often just keep going with the flow and he will accept u for what ur worth

both sides aint shyt cuz too immature wanna play games or cheat
so the good ones suffer in the long run or end up becoming one of them due to hurt feelings

i tell any female straight up off the bat when they ask me bout that lots of contact i enjoy that nips that shyt in the bud real quick so they dont feel embarrassed or scared to contact me often cuz its something i personally enjoy and like cuz it shows ur interest in me and i will do the same back

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
  • Take cookies from creepy men when offered to you no matter how creepy the situation is.
  • Let him call you pet names that are both welcomed &unwelcomed. This applies for the creeps as well.
  • If you are being told about potential dates. Let it ride, smile politely & awkwardly laugh it off.

SinCitty

Rookie
Daps
I am in a bit of a pickle, there's this guy i like and he likes me too, we're not dating but we do see each other and hang out some times nothing sexual or anything we just have that chemistry but i messaged him to hang out for lunch but he didn't even respond :mjcry: i get that he's a very busy guy but damn should i give up or should i just keep chasing pavements?? even if it leads nowhere?

You ALWAYS keep it moving. You think these nikkas sit around with only one egg in their basket..NEVER! Make him only an option until he is acting like he is trying to put you first. :myman: