Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can ban him from the thread eventually post like "our logic and I laugh at y'all" continue.

@C.Holla When the females are posting in here, you coming with "women logic" and going back and the forth... Not the place for this. You can do that in TRL. It's not adding anything to the discussion. I do appreciate the other thread and posting you do but if its not gonna be actual non misogynist advice then don't post it here.
Ok. Just wait till he continues cuz pests like him cant just turn off their woman hating its a disease honestly

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Tag me. I am being fair. I have seen warnings and stuff for her that are handled.

Like I said, if you are gonna be in here making fun of the opinions then what is the purpose of being here? When you did it to me I shrugged it off because its me. I brush things like that off. But its other posters and she wanted you to be banned so I stepped in. If the ladies wanted to be mocked, made fun, or brushed off because of their opinion they can go to TLR. I didn't want to ban you from the entire Salon. I also didn't think it was that serious for that. I didn't issue an actual warning either.
She wanted me to be banned and you stepped in for her?Y'all know my posting style by now,if someone is gonna say stupid stuff and come at me with it,I'm saying it back.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:mjlol: Y'all are ridiculous.

Please show me where I haven't been fair?

Question, do the females go in the men's thread and to this and if it happened before was it on this level?

I said what I said, I'm not going back and forth I'll just do what I need to, and that goes for anybody :yeshrug:
I can only speak for myself I come in here respectfully so i see it's becoming a man hating fest so y'all proceed

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Already did this :smugfavre:

he had never had home made mac & cheese, I made him some with fried chicken. and he was like :ohlawd: Now he asks me to make it all the time. :dead:

Lol...that was the first meal I made for my boyfriend. Fried chicken, mac and cheese, yam, collard greens, and corn bread.

He was like...I feel so spoiled :noah:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikkas couldn't wait to get females outta TLR, now y'all all up in here talking about "stay in ur place" and "female logic"

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif
I was feeding into other post and joking ...

But since now I know ur sensitive and threatened to bann me... im just gonna say..

Eat a dikk.

Peace

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
1) Cheaters cheat. Watch actions. People operate on patterns of behavior. More times if they did it before, they will do it again. Look at the history of women he has been with. If you see he has a lot of women yelling at him for his foul actions, then realize you'll probably be one of them if you keep dealing with him.

2) Keep your emotions under control. Learn to enjoy your emotions but never let them take control of you. You may see some guy you like and he knows how to converse in a way that presses all your buttons, but mentally, if things aren't adding up and you are seeing a lot of red flags, use your head and back off. Just because your emotions draw you in doesn't mean that you're entering into a beneficial situation. Think about a drug user. That crack rock draws that drug user in. That's called something having an emotional HOOK in you. Skilled players know how to sink emotional hooks in you and real you in. So, although you should enjoy nice feelings, never let your emotions turn trash into treasure. In other words, if you're looking for a relationship and several flags start popping up with the dude you are dealing with, even though he knows how to make you feel nice, you need to use your head and detach yourself from your emotions. He's with you but is steadily liking other women's pics on social media and has booty models all over? Don't be surprised when you find out he has an inbox full of hoes.

3) Look at a man's PLAN. The reality is that if a man sees that you were ignoring him before he had the trappings of success and all of a sudden your attitude does a 180 when you see him rolling in a Benz, just realize that he probably remembers when you dissed him. More times than not he will dog you out if you go try to deal with him if he doesn't ignore you... The best time to find a man is before he 'got it', but you look at his PLAN and show him that you believe in him. A real man appreciates a woman who believed in him and what he was trying to accomplish and stayed down.What do I mean by plan? It means having a conversation and getting an understanding of exactly what this dude is trying to accomplish in life. Is his ultimate objective what you are looking for in a man? It means talking to him about his goals, seeing what he's doing in school, etc. I'm going to tell you straight up that it's going to be much harder to wrap up some dude that already 'has it all', aka fancy car, fancy house, etc. A woman has to learn to deal with dudes while he's in the process of 'getting it'. If you wait until he has it, how many other women can see him sitting on the throne? More than likely, if a dude has all the trappings of success and is single, he's going to keep you in a harem with plenty of other women because they can all see what he has too and he realizes he is fly due to the amount of women on him.

4) Do NOT deal with unappreciative men. Yes, there are a lot of loser type men who, when they get a woman that treats him nice, will dog her out and think he got the magical pipe or something stupid. Do NOT cast your pearls before swine. In other words, if you are willing to do everything a woman should for a man, do NOT do it for a man who is going to be unappreciative, which more times than not is a dude that is running several women at a time.

5) Which times into the point that loyalty is not EARNED. Loyalty is a character trait. You cannot make a mercenary loyal by giving them more money. As soon as they find a better deal, they are gone. If you want a loyal man you have to converse with him and assess his character.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You think saying eat a dikk to a woman is an insult :mjpls:
See....

I can't insult a woman even if I tried...

And elledriver has said ten x worse shyt about da gawn, than ive said here... so have others. You never hear me cry, I just do more shyt to encourage it.

Here is a gem, in real life... know the types of dudes that are too cool to really get upset... some nikkas are sensitive.
Some are heartless, and poking at them just makes them talk more crazy shyt cuz its fun.