Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Just be honest and your hands are clean. You can't worry about if they like it our not. All you do is tell the truth people will take it how they take it. They may make excuses. Try to rationalize it in their minds. They may be mad, hurt, say you are everything under the sun but in the end (if they are decent) will appreciate your honestly.In the end at least you can say you were 100. You should never lie just to avoid the outcome of the truth...cause its going to come out eventually.
So very deep Sista Soulja.....:ohhh:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Any of the ladies got any tips for identifying guys who ain't shyt?? I just narrowly dodged a bullet this week. He seemed like a cool dude when we talked, but then I checked him on social media and the level of douchebaggery was :wow:

fukking shirtless mirror selfies with typical "ain't shyt" captions :scust:

Thank god I got his number instead of giving him mine. Now I can just not call him :blessed:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Any of the ladies got any tips for identifying guys who ain't shyt?? I just narrowly dodged a bullet this week. He seemed like a cool dude when we talked, but then I checked him on social media and the level of douchebaggery was :wow:

Thank god I got his number instead of giving him mine. Now I can just not call him :blessed:
There's no way to know from looking but I noticed most ain't shyt dudes LOVE to talk about themselves. The only way you end up talking about you is when you bring yourself up and not when asked.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
For the ladies who make the guy wait. A lot of the time the guy might smile and bear it but that resentment is slowly building. Especially nowadays when all the girls are pretty much pops.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

too many selfless especially for a man is a big no no
being self absorbed
immaturity
lacks personal accountability
lies a lot/breaks promises/doesnt follow through on his word
they never I've straight answers they always talk in circles and try to steer the conversation
they always in some shyt. drama just be following them like a dog but they swear everyone is just jealous and out to get them
love to show off his relationship and proclaim to the world how much he loves his girl. i know it seems romantic to women but usually it means he's cheating and trying to compensate.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Never give instructions for men to get you something, they always get it wrong. :pacspit:

How you gonna offer to pick me something up and you get it fukkin wrong? I gave you specific instructions. :pacspit: They do it on purpose. :pacspit: playing with my emotions. :pacspit:
It's Easter Sunday why you so damn cranky

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
For the ladies who make the guy wait. A lot of the time the guy might smile and bear it but that resentment is slowly building. Especially nowadays when all the girls are pretty much pops.

:whoa: i may be in the minority but i really dont care bout waiting to be honest

rather it happen organically. when it happens it happens. I've waited 6 months for it before didnt mind
i was more into her too care a lot bout the sex at the time just enjoying the convo and hanging or cuddling i was coo with it

i dont really put a timeframe on it i just prefer u be honest dont try to hit me with that i aint no hoe or I'm not easy cuz that shyt never matters to me
I'm here with u cuz u interest me what u did in past before me is irrelevant at this time
impress me while I'm trying to impress u

Never give instructions for men to get you something, they always get it wrong. :pacspit:

How you gonna offer to pick me something up and you get it fukkin wrong? I gave you specific instructions. :pacspit: They do it on purpose. :pacspit: playing with my emotions. :pacspit:

we do i can't front but sometimes its cuz of this reason alone

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:whoa: i may be in the minority but i really dont care bout waiting to be honest

rather it happen organically. when it happens it happens. I've waited 6 months for it before didnt mind
i was more into her too care a lot bout the sex at the time just enjoying the convo and hanging or cuddling i was coo with it

i dont really put a timeframe on it i just prefer u be honest dont try to hit me with that i aint no hoe or I'm not easy cuz that shyt never matters to me
I'm here with u cuz u interest me what u did in past before me is irrelevant at this time
impress me while I'm trying to impress u

we do i can't front but sometimes its cuz of this reason alone

Smh yall ain't shyt. Men love to play with a woman's emotions then complain we crazy.

I just wanted my damn tea.