Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
See....

I can't insult a woman even if I tried...

And elledriver has said ten x worse shyt about da gawn, than ive said here... so have others. You never hear me cry, I just do more shyt to encourage it.

Here is a gem, in real life... know the types of dudes that are too cool to really get upset... some nikkas are sensitive.
Some are heartless, and poking at them just makes them talk more crazy shyt cuz its fun.
You keep quoting me about how you're not upset but hit dogs holler :patrice:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You keep quoting me about how you're not upset but hit dogs holler :patrice:
U warned me first.

So ur just encouraging me... I have never been made upset by a woman... In 30 years:yeshrug:

I have a development project.. but when I log back in in a couple days or so imma tell u to eat a dikk as my first post:heh:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
U warned me first.

So ur just encouraging me... I have never been made upset by a woman... In 30 years:yeshrug:

I have a development project.. but when I log back in in a couple days or so imma tell u to eat a dikk as my first post:heh:
Looking forward to it :ehh:

:demigawd:
Daps
1) Cheaters cheat. Watch actions. People operate on patterns of behavior. More times if they did it before, they will do it again. Look at the history of women he has been with. If you see he has a lot of women yelling at him for his foul actions, then realize you'll probably be one of them if you keep dealing with him.

2) Keep your emotions under control. Learn to enjoy your emotions but never let them take control of you. You may see some guy you like and he knows how to converse in a way that presses all your buttons, but mentally, if things aren't adding up and you are seeing a lot of red flags, use your head and back off. Just because your emotions draw you in doesn't mean that you're entering into a beneficial situation. Think about a drug user. That crack rock draws that drug user in. That's called something having an emotional HOOK in you. Skilled players know how to sink emotional hooks in you and real you in. So, although you should enjoy nice feelings, never let your emotions turn trash into treasure. In other words, if you're looking for a relationship and several flags start popping up with the dude you are dealing with, even though he knows how to make you feel nice, you need to use your head and detach yourself from your emotions. He's with you but is steadily liking other women's pics on social media and has booty models all over? Don't be surprised when you find out he has an inbox full of hoes.
PREACH. I truly had to experience this myself to actually understand it. I ended things with my last guy, not only after what he put me through, but after listening to horror stories from his past "flings" and some of our mutual friends. I was just gonna end up as another girl he played, and even when I ended things, he tried to play it off as if he was this good guy but HE KNEW he was doing me dirty. smh.
The drug metaphor is spot on too.

:demigawd:
Daps
1) Cheaters cheat. Watch actions. People operate on patterns of behavior. More times if they did it before, they will do it again. Look at the history of women he has been with. If you see he has a lot of women yelling at him for his foul actions, then realize you'll probably be one of them if you keep dealing with him.

2) Keep your emotions under control. Learn to enjoy your emotions but never let them take control of you. You may see some guy you like and he knows how to converse in a way that presses all your buttons, but mentally, if things aren't adding up and you are seeing a lot of red flags, use your head and back off. Just because your emotions draw you in doesn't mean that you're entering into a beneficial situation. Think about a drug user. That crack rock draws that drug user in. That's called something having an emotional HOOK in you. Skilled players know how to sink emotional hooks in you and real you in. So, although you should enjoy nice feelings, never let your emotions turn trash into treasure. In other words, if you're looking for a relationship and several flags start popping up with the dude you are dealing with, even though he knows how to make you feel nice, you need to use your head and detach yourself from your emotions. He's with you but is steadily liking other women's pics on social media and has booty models all over? Don't be surprised when you find out he has an inbox full of hoes.
PREACH. I truly had to experience this myself to actually understand it. I ended things with my last guy, not only after what he put me through, but after listening to horror stories from his past "flings" and some of our mutual friends. I was just gonna end up as another girl he played, and even when I ended things, he tried to play it off as if he was this good guy but HE KNEW he was doing me dirty. smh.
The drug metaphor is spot on too.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Here is a gem.Encourage your men ladies.If he has a dream or goal don't knock it,even if you don't wanna believe in it.It makes a difference

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Dunno why this place is so segregated. Been here Only a day. Didn't realize the reason the thread is short is cause it's a week old. Made a joke about it and received a warning for one post.

Should be a quick gem on not taking things so serious. It's not that serious

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Most things said in here can be applied to them too.

A guy will take things as far as you let him. They can't do what you don't allow.
At that age a lot guys gossip like females so be careful.
Some guys in college do get in relationships be clear that's what you want and stick to it. You can't be mad about ending up in a Fbuddy situation if you don't allow it.

At ANY age. Yo, guys gossip like fukking crazy yet they stay trying to say it's only women. I don't even think they realize how big gossips they are, they just don't call each other out on it.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
At ANY age. Yo, guys gossip like fukking crazy yet they stay trying to say it's only women. I don't even think they realize how big gossips they are, they just don't call each other out on it.

True and they don't :heh: but on campus it's worse to me. Closer proximity I guess.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Dont sweat him and he'll value you more.

More women need to realize this.

After a convo just delete his number and just wait for him to contact you again. When he hits you up and you hit him with the "who's this text", it'll give him a reality check and he'll come correct after that. I used to half way curve chicks all the time and it usually worked.

More girls should do that, it would be really funny

Seto

Pro
Daps
Why don't women show a sense of humor more?Us brothas always gotta be funny.

Because these men don't truly care what comes out of the mouths of these women 99% of the time.
Women have a sense of humor no less than men, men just focus so much on the physical aspect of the woman (which she can sense) that they never truly allow her to let her guard down.

That or there's just no chemistry, move on :manny:

Do not tell a man that you only have sex with guys that are your boyfriend. Soon after he will concoct a believable, yet bullshyt reason to why suddenly he wants you to be his girl.

Thank you for this advice. I never thought about it this way.:patrice:

There's this one kid I know who clearly wants to sleep with me, but I still hang with him every so often just to get out of the house.

I told him I'm only intimate with men I'm in a relationship with and now all of a sudden he's talking all
"wow, we have so much in common" :leon:"i like you" :lupe: "what would it take for us to be in a relationship?":ohhh:

I'm just :rudy:shyt came off mad suspicious especially since he already let his intentions be known, now I can't take anything he says afterwards seriously which is sad cus he's a cool kid:manny:

But I'll make sure never to bring that up to the next potential guy.:smugfavre:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

After a convo just delete his number and just wait for him to contact you again. When he hits you up and you hit him with the "who's this text", it'll give him a reality check and he'll come correct after that. I used to half way curve chicks all the time and it usually worked.

People take you for granted when youre readily accessible.

i'll never forget that SpongeBob episode where they were obsessing over some drinking hats. mr. crabs was going so hard trying to get his hand on one of those because everyone wanted it and it was very profitable. then they found a dumpster full of those drinking hats and then couldn't even give them away.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Because these men don't truly care what comes out of the mouths of these women 99% of the time.
Women have a sense of humor no less than men, men just focus so much on the physical aspect of the woman (which she can sense) that they never truly allow her to let her guard down.

That or there's just no chemistry, move on :manny:

Thank you for this advice. I never thought about it this way.:patrice:

There's this one kid I know who clearly wants to sleep with me, but I still hang with him every so often just to get out of the house.

I told him I'm only intimate with men I'm in a relationship with and now all of a sudden he's talking all
"wow, we have so much in common" :leon:"i like you" :lupe: "what would it take for us to be in a relationship?":ohhh:

I'm just :rudy:shyt came off mad suspicious especially since he already let his intentions be known, now I can't take anything he says afterwards seriously which is sad cus he's a cool kid:manny:

But I'll make sure never to bring that up to the next potential guy.:smugfavre:
yea avoid that shyt cause these guys are slick.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

That's not really good advice for women of a certain age. :skip: