Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Did he ever respond back :lupe:

Yeah he did, he said he was very busy and he did get my message and he apologised but i proceeded to ignore him :stopitslime: Yesterday he is all up in his feelings when he sees me with another guy, he is such a head trip:comeon:

You ALWAYS keep it moving. You think these nikkas sit around with only one egg in their basket..NEVER! Make him only an option until he is acting like he is trying to put you first. :myman:
Since i've been ignoring him he's giving me all the attention i want :pachaha:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Man Advice Chronicles
1.) If he did it for another woman but he doesn't do it for you, he doesn't respect u. Play to the left.

2.) Never hide your intelligence from a man. If he's threatened by it, he's not worth it.

3.) If you're good enuff to fukk, ur good enuff to court. Don't sell urself short. Demand respect or it won't be given.

4.) Be honest but don't use truth as a weapon. Break things down for him w/o diminishing his manhood.

5.) Wannabe feminists: have a care with ur hypocrisy. You want men to act a certain way, but once they do so, ur no longer attracted to them.

6.) Stop loving men who don't love you. Men know very quickly whether they would marry a woman. You can't court a man or convince him to love you overtime. He already has a position for you in his head. If you know it ain't wifey and that's what you want, kick him to the curb...

7.) Men tell women relentlessly that they can't be friends with women. Believe them. That chick he has convo with ain't just a homie...

8.) Don't let male fear tactics (you gon be a cat lady) make you do things you're gonna regret.

9.) If he has a lot of female friends he's looking for validation and to smash...they also might be paying for stuff for him too...lol!

10.) Money is one of the symbols of manhood. If he resents or is unwilling to spend his on you, then he doesn't care about you.

11.) Never try to build a man up from nothing. They will resent you for not appreciating them where they are and leave you when they improve. Instead devote ur time and energy to a man who can return that to you.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
^^^ one of the few advice here as a guy I wouldn't say is trash.
The rest of yall just trying head games. dame thing happened on the other gems for dealing with women thread. Some good advice but mostly flawed advice from lessons coming from flawed situations

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Always have your own paper.

Sure, in the beginning he might enjoy spending his paper on you, but eventually he's going to grow tired of it and get real grimy with you.

I've seen it happen one too many times.

Also, don't play wife to a man who refuses to put a ring on it. I see that shyt WAY TOO MUCH.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man Advice Chronicles
1.) If he did it for another woman but he doesn't do it for you, he doesn't respect u. Play to the left.

2.) Never hide your intelligence from a man. If he's threatened by it, he's not worth it.

3.) If you're good enuff to fukk, ur good enuff to court. Don't sell urself short. Demand respect or it won't be given.

4.) Be honest but don't use truth as a weapon. Break things down for him w/o diminishing his manhood.

5.) Wannabe feminists: have a care with ur hypocrisy. You want men to act a certain way, but once they do so, ur no longer attracted to them.

6.) Stop loving men who don't love you. Men know very quickly whether they would marry a woman. You can't court a man or convince him to love you overtime. He already has a position for you in his head. If you know it ain't wifey and that's what you want, kick him to the curb...

7.) Men tell women relentlessly that they can't be friends with women. Believe them. That chick he has convo with ain't just a homie...

8.) Don't let male fear tactics (you gon be a cat lady) make you do things you're gonna regret.

9.) If he has a lot of female friends he's looking for validation and to smash...they also might be paying for stuff for him too...lol!

10.) Money is one of the symbols of manhood. If he resents or is unwilling to spend his on you, then he doesn't care about you.

11.) Never try to build a man up from nothing. They will resent you for not appreciating them where they are and leave you when they improve. Instead devote ur time and energy to a man who can return that to you.
:ehh:

alot of truth in these

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
^^^ one of the few advice here as a guy I wouldn't say is trash.
The rest of yall just trying head games. dame thing happened on the other gems for dealing with women thread. Some good advice but mostly flawed advice from lessons coming from flawed situations
that's because people are naturally flawed :krs:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Just be honest and your hands are clean. You can't worry about if they like it our not. All you do is tell the truth people will take it how they take it. They may make excuses. Try to rationalize it in their minds. They may be mad, hurt, say you are everything under the sun but in the end (if they are decent) will appreciate your honestly.In the end at least you can say you were 100. You should never lie just to avoid the outcome of the truth...cause its going to come out eventually.