Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This sounds very ironic coming from you. :skip:

But anyway, I agree with your point. It goes both ways, if you feel like you not being appreciated just leave. :ld:
Lol, I get treated like a king... all the time tbh

I didn't say I deserve it,

But there are good bruhs with stupid bytches, who really do deserve it.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Yo

Stay in ur place

This the Salon. You stay in yours. :leon:

Same nikka tellin @Panthera "ma go to the salon" is all up in the Salon.

Tumblr_mum208JoKn1r6qguso6_250.gif

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Raedawn if you gonna be a mod at least be fair,she trolling just as much.LOL at taking sides,

Tag me. I am being fair. I have seen warnings and stuff for her that are handled.

Like I said, if you are gonna be in here making fun of the opinions then what is the purpose of being here? When you did it to me I shrugged it off because its me. I brush things like that off. But its other posters and she wanted you to be banned so I stepped in. If the ladies wanted to be mocked, made fun, or brushed off because of their opinion they can go to TLR. I didn't want to ban you from the entire Salon. I also didn't think it was that serious for that. I didn't issue an actual warning either.

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:mjlol: Y'all are ridiculous.

:mjlol:

This nikka said female
And fair, lol...

You must have not been on sohh:francis:

Please show me where I haven't been fair?

Let's chill bruh we might get banned for having an opinion

Question, do the females go in the men's thread and do this and if it happened before was it on this level?

I said what I said, I'm not going back and forth I'll just do what I need to, and that goes for anybody :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
can someone drop some gems about dealing w/ men while in college.
and before anybody says it, my mother already said "easy, you don't" lol
a lot of the guys at my school are into that whole friends with benefits/fukk buddy shyt, nobody just wants an exclusive committed relationship and it pisses me off. bleh.

Most things said in here can be applied to them too.

A guy will take things as far as you let him. They can't do what you don't allow.
At that age a lot guys gossip like females so be careful.
Some guys in college do get in relationships be clear that's what you want and stick to it. You can't be mad about ending up in a Fbuddy situation if you don't allow it.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Try not to come off as if you don't need him for anything (even if you don't). If you are a very independent person, play the damsel in distress role every now and then. Otherwise they start feeling insecure. Ask for his opinion/advice on things just to hear his perspective. It will make him feel competent and needed.

Find a recipe/meal that you can cook really well and wow him early on with a home cooked meal...he will think you are betty crocker and will brag to his friends and try to scoop you up.

Of course pick your battles. I've found that my feeling/complaints are taken more seriously when they are few and far between.

Already did this :smugfavre:

he had never had home made mac & cheese, I made him some with fried chicken. and he was like :ohlawd: Now he asks me to make it all the time. :dead: