Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You don't mind? You know you and I are cool... I would hate to have to ban you from the thread. When they want advice from guys they will ask y'all. We aren't doing that here.

Ok :whoa:

kittenheels

Pushing through the #Zoo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Women who don't pay or cook for the date get the bushes treatment :camby:

:manny: I never said I wouldn't cook. All women want to be courted. I'm not paying to go on second date with a guy, nor third, etc. But if we are in a relationship i would offer to pay, however the guys ive been with looked at me crazy when i did offer.:ohlawd:

Raava

Staff member
Daps

I'm not saying you can't be in here, but if its gonna be like "I know better than y'all, all women need to, get in the kitchen and clean up after men and Y'all need to do this to make men happy, I'm trying to make y'all better" All that is said in TLR

Then :camby: not just you anybody even people I'm cool with.

I'm adding this to OP
zujp95.jpg

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I didn't dispute because I was laughin AT it.I don't argue with yall logic,I laugh at it.Im amazed at yall thinking sometime :heh:
Well the LOGICAL approach to disputing a disagreement someone makes is pointing out the flaws. But I didnt expect you to know that.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I hear a lot of people say this shyt (mostly men). How do you make a man feel like anything that he isn't already?

Here's some real game ladies..Treat a man according to his character and actions. Don't treat a bytch nikka like anything other than a bytch nikka -- better yet don't even deal with him in the first place. A man that is self assured and secure in himself won't need you to make him feel like a king. He'll already command that respect from you and wouldn't tolerate the bullshyt from you anyways.
If a man mentions that treating like a king shyt that should be an a red flag right there that you're going to have a needy man-child that's going to drain you emotionally
Well..
You sorta sound like a bn...
But
I'd say a man doesn't have to say how he should be treated
But
he doesn't have to stick it out with a woman who isn't appreciating him...
Especially if he treats her as his queen.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Well..
You sorta sound like a bn...
But
I'd say a man doesn't have to say how he should be treated
But
he doesn't have to stick it out with a woman who isn't appreciating him...
Especially if he treats her as his queen.

This sounds very ironic coming from you. :skip:

But anyway, I agree with your point. It goes both ways, if you feel like you not being appreciated just leave. :ld:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Try not to come off as if you don't need him for anything (even if you don't). If you are a very independent person, play the damsel in distress role every now and then. Otherwise they start feeling insecure. Ask for his opinion/advice on things just to hear his perspective. It will make him feel competent and needed.

Find a recipe/meal that you can cook really well and wow him early on with a home cooked meal...he will think you are betty crocker and will brag to his friends and try to scoop you up.

Of course pick your battles. I've found that my feeling/complaints are taken more seriously when they are few and far between.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Can we ban him from the salon? @MarsPunka

I can ban him from the thread eventually post like "our logic and I laugh at y'all" continue.

@C.Holla When the females are posting in here, you coming with "women logic" and going back and the forth... Not the place for this. You can do that in TRL. It's not adding anything to the discussion. I do appreciate the other thread and posting you do but if its not gonna be actual non misogynist advice then don't post it here.