Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Don't take bedroom talk seriously if he is fukkin u saying I want u to have my babies blah blah blah. Do not listen to that nikka. They are in a trance while doing it. Their clarity comes into play as soon as it's over and they will even look at u like a fukking fool for even bringing up what they said during "bedroom talk"

This does not necessarily apply to married women though....

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
its funny the thread that has essentially a manual fo men dealing with women to be almost 200 pages or more ( who knows) and the women's instructional one is 12 pages.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I didn't dispute because I was laughin AT it.I don't argue with yall logic,I laugh at it.Im amazed at yall thinking sometime :heh:

But yet here you are.

tumblr_lvuyd45hSy1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Make your man feel like a king..and be his queen...

He less likely to diss or cheat on his biggest cheerleader...

Many times other women are out cheering you.... getting his mind going more than sex and looks.
I hear a lot of people say this shyt (mostly men). How do you make a man feel like anything that he isn't already?

Here's some real game ladies..Treat a man according to his character and actions. Don't treat a bytch nikka like anything other than a bytch nikka -- better yet don't even deal with him in the first place. A man that is self assured and secure in himself won't need you to make him feel like a king. He'll already command that respect from you and wouldn't tolerate the bullshyt from you anyways.
If a man mentions that treating like a king shyt that should be an a red flag right there that you're going to have a needy man-child that's going to drain you emotionally

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not the place for it. Thread is not about what you guys want, its dealing with you guys :heh:

I don't mind ladies putting in their mind, just that bad advice won't do anyone any good.