Questlove says “Hit ‘em Up” was trash because of the beat that was used.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i'm in my mid 30s. im a native american from oklahoma. we all didnt grow up with this lol. though i wish i had, this is awesome.

Breh, go on Spotify and listen to the hip hop hits of the 90s, especially Bad Boy. Then google the sample, and listen to the original songs.

A lot of those songs use major hits as the sample.

Take them R&B hits back to the reservation and you will eat good. :myman:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Can’t stand a lot of these so called backpack conscious rapping/musician dudes like him..

These dude act like they are the go to when it comes to music

How about you go address crazy ass jaguar wright claims about u
Those backpackers have revisionists history when it comes to hip hop. Those lames act like early hip hop wasn't shyt like Mantronix, Man Parrish, Newcleus or the like. Motherfukkers weren't pop locking to lyrical spiritual miracle bullshyt :heh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Best thing about this thread was posting the Get Money remix

dennis-edwards.gif

:wow:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
They don’t fit Pac’s Momentum

Look at Real Motherfukkin G’s or fukk Wit Dre Day. Different delivery but everybody in each track is on the same level

With Hit Em Up Pac is on 12 and everybody is else is at a 5. The bruh who follows him up sounds like he doing voice overwork for a cartoon and not following up one of the best verses in diss track history.

:dead:Ayo you got me waking up my wife with that too
What is it with this revisionism about the outlawz verses not being just as shocking in real life. The whole song is intense. It’s a classic record with the outlawz on it.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
he was once a respectable producer now he’s know as jimmy fallout token black friend