Questlove says “Hit ‘em Up” was trash because of the beat that was used.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Aye @Uncouth Savage whats going on with yoh fat nikkas lately? The fukk ya’ll like chatting so much? Being out of breath and shyt I would think yall keep ya opinions to yourself and not say dumb shyt but damn you maricones something else!

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i love the roots and all but questlove has gotta be one of the most overrated drummers ever and in general just a dumb human being

questlove did with a collaborative album with elvis costello who in 1979 called james brown and ray charles the n-word and got his ass kicked by stephen stills for it.

and the hit em up beat is an interpolation of rappers delight ffs its part of the foundation of hiphop. if you werent feeling the beat, fine, but that song is famous for its lyrics anyway.

questdouche talks to hear himself talk

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
nobody ever ask the drummer their opinion ....

u ever heard animal give his opinion
giphy.gif

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
i love the roots and all but questlove has gotta be one of the most overrated drummers ever and in general just a dumb human being

questlove did with a collaborative album with elvis costello who in 1979 called james brown and ray charles the n-word and got his ass kicked by stephen stills for it.

and the hit em up beat is an interpolation of rappers delight ffs its part of the foundation of hiphop. if you werent feeling the beat, fine, but that song is famous for its lyrics anyway.

questdouche talks to hear himself talk
Not rappers delight