Questlove says “Hit ‘em Up” was trash because of the beat that was used.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Dude loves to hear himself talk. But I always felt it only should've been pac on the whole song. No diss to the Outlawz but man they ain’t do that track justice

the Outlawz never knew , never met or probably never been in the same vicinity as biggie …. so maybe that’s why it wasn’t no or little passion amongst their versus

Old hating ass east coast nikka

another eastcoast hip hop personality hating on westcoast again

fukk this gotta do with East Coast hate
yall new nikkaz just don't know what the hell y’all talking about questlove/roots spent a good portion of their hip-hop career during the 90s going at biggie , Mobb Deep and a bunch of East Coast rappers

add for the record
the Outlawz are basically all from New Jersey so once again, what the hell does this have to do with East Coast hate

smartenupnas

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
the Outlawz never knew , never met or probably never been in the same vicinity as biggie …. so maybe that’s why it wasn’t no or little passion amongst their versus

fukk this gotta do with East Coast hate
yall new nikkaz just don't know what the hell y’all talking about questlove/roots spent a good portion of their hip-hop career during the 90s going at biggie , Mobb Deep and a bunch of East Coast rappers

add for the record
the Outlawz are basically all from New Jersey so once again, what the hell does this have to do with East Coast hate

smartenupnas
i'll take you word for it since you were there at the very beginning :flabbynsick::hubie:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Questlove shut yo hoe azz up and play some drums nikka.

:russ:
Old hating ass east coast nikka

I'm from the east coast, I love all rap, Questlove is just a lame a$$ nicca that happens to be from the east coast
Nah. Them verses needed to be lost on the cutting room floor

the Outlawz did their thing on the track
another eastcoast hip hop personality hating on westcoast again

why do people assume the east coast hates the west coast, this ain't the 90s no more

and a couple more things, isn't Quest repin Philly

because whenever kat's talk about the east coast they're always talking about New York

New York isn't dominating anymore, it's Atlanta, but I haven't heard the west coast having a problem with Atlanta...it's just New York is the most hated state in hip-hop ironically

everybody loves to hate on New York, I just charge it to the game

:yeshrug:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
So what was this self righteous garbage ass shyt :scust:

Woah, woah, WOAH! :whoa:

We can clown the shyt out of this fat motherfukker all day, but we not dragging the What they Do beat. Got them Raphael Saadiq production vibes.

Look at what this "I'm always the only nikka in the room because I'm so gotdamn fat" bytch doing. Getting us to shyt on good beats because he got bad taste.

:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

Last edited: