Questlove says “Hit ‘em Up” was trash because of the beat that was used.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
wha they do what they do ...that shyt was corny as fukk.. that shyt don't bump in that texas... that shyt don't bump in the trunk

I was about to post that too. My cousin went to Prairie View and came back with a bunch Screw tapes and Watts CDs. This was on one the Watts CDs he gave me. I had a 84 Monte with 4 12s in and that shyt would BANG. Couldn't tell me shyt that summer :russ:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Black Thought is the equivalent of an AEW wrestling match. You are going to get some pure spittage and be entertained, but are you going to remember a bar or line, like the claimed "5-star wrestling match".

Let's keep it a buck. I say this countless times that Black Thought is bland as hell. His lyrics always consist of the following:

• Something something I'm from the city of Philly
  • Rhyming random shyt with random shyt that doesn't make sense
  • More talk about how much he's from the city of Philly
  • More rambling that sounds good because the flow is potent
On the real, the best albums that The Roots done with Black Thought being somewhat coherent were these two albums:

81ZmAebaphL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

images

The best work from these dudes period. Especially Game Theory as it was mainly dedicated to J Dilla.
Negged you leaf-eating, tree-hugger!! :scust:

You still the fuzziest though, Kreh :russ:,

:dame:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Dude loves to hear himself talk. But I always felt it only should've been pac on the whole song. No diss to the Outlawz but man they ain’t do that track justice

pac low key ruined a lot of dope songs by letting the likes of the outlawz and thuglife fukk up so many verses with subpar lyrics.