Questlove says Hit Em Up is trash because of the beat

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This the same nikka who's part of a group that will have fukking Sexyy redd at the Roots picnic next month calling something trash.

Lol. Why nikkas keep asking this dude his opinion on shyt??
This is also the same dude who had Meg and Da Baby on his list if he were to hypothetically have a Summer of Love concert in Brooklyn.

It's crazy this dude will call the Hit Em Up beat trash and the Drake/Kendrick feud, but is quick to essentially praise Da Baby, Meg, and Sexyy Red.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
The beat was wack.
Classic diss.
Wedding band beat.
The Outlawz were unnecessary.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Hit Em UP is a classic song, the beat used was just a sample of an old song.... Eric B and Rakim used the same sample for a song before Pac.

The bassline of the soundtrack is a sample from a song called 'Don't Look Any Further', by ex-Temptation Dennis Edwards that was previously used in Paid in Full (Eric B. & Rakim song), released in 1987. So he is saying Paid In Full is wack too?

Biggie used this beat too for the player's anthem remix:mjlol:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This high and mighty pear shaped sambo also said he refused to ever listen to Black Republicans because there is no way it could ever be as good as a Nas and Jay track should be. I hope he breaks his hands in a fridge accident

this is exactly what i'm talking about. some people just love to sound like the most insightful person in the room at all times. even if it means being contrarian. so for every quality gem he drops (i think he was the first person i heard argue that prodigy is the king of opening lines), he'll give you 19 that make you wanna tell him to stfu.

:manny: