Question for the ladies:What is your opinion of men who solicit prostitutes?

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
the fact that they have to keep it a secret shows just how disgusting it is.

Disgusting TO YOU, thats why he will never mention it and keep you in disneyland.

The breh you would least suspect has done it once.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
A part of me wonders why or if he's unable to romantically bond with a woman enuff to become physical with her.
Are social skills lacking? Problems with his personality?
I tend to think of prostitutes as the lower tier of society so of course people needy enuff to mess with them seem a lil desperate, especially these days were most men brag about how easy women are...

You lost at 'romantically bond'

Men and women aint the same creature.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: I don't think I could, breh. I was born and raised in Oakland, so I think there's a mental block for me on that one. I would never say never though. If the stars ever aligned perfectly, I might consider it, but I honestly doubt I could ever straight up pay for sex. I honestly don't knock anybody that has ever done it though. Personally, I need to have at least a little connection with with the person I'm putting myself in and I can think of a million better things to spend my money on than 34 seconds of pleasure.
How old are u
nikka the bay got more hoes sellin p*ssy than damn near any other area.
Fukk is u sayin? It's ok to trick on a ho

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
How old are u

34. Been married for ten years. Had enough freaky sexual encounters prior to my wife to satisfy me, including a threesome. I get some at least once week, per her promise, and while I would like more, it's still enough for me to be satisfied.

edit: Correction - We've been together for ten years and have been married for seven.

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
34. Been married for ten years. Had enough freaky sexual encounters prior to my wife to satisfy me, including a threesome. I get some at least once week, per her promise, and while I would like more, it's still enough for me to be satisfied.
That's a real nikka right there.
Big ups
My marriage didn't last for shyt. Not bc of hookers just married a nut case.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, first off stop fishing for cheap ass daps from my groupies with that bisexual sh!t. That's b!tch n!gga tactics.

Second of all, 3somes ain't rare. It happens more often then you think.

And yea, I know I'm right about the other sh!t. Next time don't follow the clowns and come at me correctly.
Dam I tried to be as cool as possible to the homey but he took the wrong way.

:wow: my bad breh

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
That's a real nikka right there.
Big ups
My marriage didn't last for shyt. Not bc of hookers just married a nut case.

Yeah, marriage is truly for a very few, and I'll admit that as good as we have it, I still catch myself questioning it from time to time as I am sure she does as well. It's just the way people are :yeshrug:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, marriage is truly for a very few, and I'll admit that as good as we have it, I still catch myself questioning it from time to time as I am sure she does as well. It's just the way people are :yeshrug:
:wow: I know exactly what u mean too
Gotta stick that shyt out esp if y'all got kids tho