Question for the ladies:What is your opinion of men who solicit prostitutes?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Where the fvck is n!ggas from if they giving a fvck if a n!gga buying pvssy? :heh:

I don't pay for pvssy, I'm too fly for that and there's enough pvssy around to have to pay for it, but if a n!gga wants to buy him some pvssy or to get his d!ck sucked, I really don't give a fvck.

Ya'll really losing sleep over that sh!t? My homie throws lock door party's every Friday and he tells me the n!ggas in there that's getting they d!ck sucked in those private VIP sections (really some empty room, seperated by sheets) are the same n!ggas that swear up and down they ain't paying for pvssy. FOH.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Where the fvck is n!ggas from if they giving a fvck if a n!gga buying pvssy? :heh:

I don't pay for pvssy, I'm too fly for that and there's enough pvssy around to have to pay for it, but if a n!gga wants to buy him some pvssy or to get his d!ck sucked, I really don't give a fvck.

Ya'll really losing sleep over that sh!t? My homie throws lock door party's every Friday and he tells me the n!ggas in there that's getting they d!ck sucked in those private VIP sections (really some empty room, seperated by sheets) are the same n!ggas that swear up and down they ain't paying for pvssy. FOH.

@skeetsinternal

:mjlol:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Getting threesomes are impossible.

So paying for that is some normal shyt.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Getting threesomes are impossible.

So paying for that is some normal shyt.

Threesomes can be tough sometimes, but it happens frequently without having to pay for it. But you're 100% right about paying being some normal sh!t. And it has been since b!tches found out n!ggas thirst for pvssy (basically since FOREVER). Why would ANY n!gga give a fvck about some next n!gga paying for nanni? It ain't stopping you from getting pvssy is it? Never stopped me from getting no pvssy, so I gives zero fvcks. It's gonna happen regardless. N!ggas in here on some "ohhhh, you must be a female cause you don't care that n!ggas is out here paying for pvssy..." :russ: stfu.

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
:dahell:How do I feel about a business transaction?

I feel the same exact way I do about dudes who solicit chefs for their services: :ld::yeshrug:

How should one feel about how two people who are not them exchange goods and/or services?:francis:

Daps
Honestly it's gross. It's communal snatch. Why would u want to dive in that? :scust:
But I will say that I'd rather for dudes to pay for sex than force someone to have it. I never understood why dudes rape when there's a crackhead that will do whatever for $10 or $20

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Threesomes can be tough sometimes, but it happens frequently without having to pay for it.

This is not true. I been trying to have one since I was 16, I'm 26 now.

Secondly, you're cool an all I have no issues with u but I do know you are a bisexual male so threesomes are fairly simple for you to come across.

Third of all, I agree with you. But let's let the ladies come in and say exactly what we know they are going to say

"It's nasty and if i found out a guy paid I will never EVER talk to him again"