Question for the ladies:What is your opinion of men who solicit prostitutes?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Why ask women a question u know the answer to? Ofcourse they ain't gonna like it
They're not even supposed to know if a man buys p*ssy

Ull eventually grow outta that too :smugdraper:
Like it or not, hookers save marriages
When I got married an old man that's been married for a loooong time gave me some advice:
If stepping outside the house keeps the peace inside the house; wipe your feet before u come back in.
That's something profound.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Ull eventually grow outta that too :smugdraper:
Like it or not, hookers save marriages
When I got married an old man that's been married for a loooong time gave me some advice:
If stepping outside the house keeps the peace inside the house; wipe your feet before u come back in.

:dead:

Take life-advice from scumbags, brehs.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Indifference but I wouldn't want to date a guy who's bought a prostitute, you know cause of STDs.
I would like to inform you that people most likely get burned from people they are 'committed' relationships.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
A part of me wonders why or if he's unable to romantically bond with a woman enuff to become physical with her.
Are social skills lacking? Problems with his personality?
I tend to think of prostitutes as the lower tier of society so of course people needy enuff to mess with them seem a lil desperate, especially these days were most men brag about how easy women are...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Plot twist, what about women who use male prostitutes or sex trips and rent-a-dreads...lmao!
Beckys be payin men to fuk em on vacation.