Question for the ladies:What is your opinion of men who solicit prostitutes?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No, bruh don't be simple
Most Everything a man does is to attract females. U can go back n forth about if it's for p*ssy or not. From the house he buys to the shoes on his feet. It's to be appealing to a female. Just because a chick gives u a piece and u swore it was for free, 9/10 it was your assets that attracted her to u. Well them assets costed u money.
p*ssy been a commodity since forever.
Ain't u from Oakland my dude?

Yup. That's why I'm making the clear distinction between a "john" and a cat that's in the game smashin females off gp:manny:

There is an obvious difference mane

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yup. That's why I'm making the clear distinction between a "john" and a cat that's in the game smashin females off gp:manny:

There is an obvious difference mane
The John just cut out the middleman is all. A lotta johns just live busy lives or are married. Same deal.
Nicca my definition of "cats in the game" are the ones that broker the p*ssy seller to the p*ssy buyer. Pimps and johns aren't even on the same plying field. Pimps don't smash hoes off gp atleast the ones I've met don't

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No woman wants to KNOW her man has to pay to be touched. Women are attracted to men other women are attracted to. Her finding out you have to pay a woman to be with you will make her question why shes with you for free. lol

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Don't really care. If he's a single man, and he wants/has to pay to get a nut off, whatever :yeshrug:

Edit: My bad @Ronnie Lott . Misread your thread title (just skimming through theses threads, breh). I didn't see you was asking the ladies.

I'm gay cause I couldn't care less if a single man pays to get a nut off? Yea, aight my n!gga.

Where the fvck is n!ggas from if they giving a fvck if a n!gga buying pvssy? :heh:

I don't pay for pvssy, I'm too fly for that and there's enough pvssy around to have to pay for it, but if a n!gga wants to buy him some pvssy or to get his d!ck sucked, I really don't give a fvck.

Ya'll really losing sleep over that sh!t? My homie throws lock door party's every Friday and he tells me the n!ggas in there that's getting they d!ck sucked in those private VIP sections (really some empty room, seperated by sheets) are the same n!ggas that swear up and down they ain't paying for pvssy. FOH.

You a gay dude or bisexual...

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Naw, maybe you just a f@ggot that wishes I was. Lol at this b!tch n!gga trying to throw shade. Suck a d!ck and do better on Fathers Day, pvssy.
How I'm throwing shade and you the one that said you gay? I got your quotes and inserted them in a reply. First you talking like you love being with men then you switch up and talk about being with women. Watch ya mouth

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, I much rather a man who solicited prostitutes (and was safe :whoa:) than a hoe who used and manipulated regular women for sex. That is, if he solicited them not because he was socially awkward or had some weird sexual fetish.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
How I'm throwing shade and you the one that said you gay? I got your quotes and inserted them in a reply. First you talking like you love being with men then you switch up and talk about being with women. Watch ya mouth

You're a dadunt dadunt. Post again where I said I was gay and love being with men, b!tch. You throwing shade and you're corny. Homie just told me you was some old ass, desperate, orangutan faced, slow n!gga that fvck fat ugly b!tches you met on internet dating sites and post pictures of them on the internet trying to get net props....is that true? :lupe:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
You're a dadunt dadunt. Post again where I said I was gay and love being with men, b!tch. You throwing shade and you're corny. Homie just told me you was some old ass, desperate, orangutan faced, slow n!gga that fvck fat ugly b!tches you met on internet dating sites and post pictures of them on the internet trying to get net props....is that true? :lupe:
:wtf: quit deflecting bytch nikka. I already quoted you saying you gay.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:wtf: quit deflecting bytch nikka. I already quoted you saying you gay.

Aight. You lost. Take ya L and stop tagging me, old ass desperate, King Kong faced f@ggot. And stop fvcking them fat ugly b!tches and posting that sh!t on the net. Nobody wanna see that sh!t.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:heh: battyman.

Ok, f@ggot. You tried to be funny and I sonned you. Take this as a learning lesson. And stop raw dogging them fat, ugly b!tches. If you still getting them unemployment checks you can afford a decent hooker.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Ok, f@ggot. You tried to be funny and I sonned you. Take this as a learning lesson. And stop raw dogging them fat, ugly b!tches. If you still getting them unemployment checks you can afford a decent hooker.
I wasn't trying to be funny. Lol what L nikka :childplease:? Enjoy them menz you dealing with f@ggot

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I wasn't trying to be funny. Lol what L nikka :childplease:? Enjoy them menz you dealing with f@ggot

You lost. And stop tagging me. Go log back into uglynoswagn!ggasforfatb!tches.com and go on with them messages you sending to that fat monster you plan on sticking your STD infested d!ck into next.

Last edited: