Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
1.) What is your worst sexual experience?

The worst sexual experience was with my first real boyfriend. I was a virgin before he came along and had not engaged in any sexual contact (this was due to being deathly afraid of my Nigerian parents). Anyway, I went away to college and had some freedom, so I decided to give a shot.

My boyfriend loved to give me oral sex, but there was a problem. He would bite the shyt out of my clitoris:damn:!!!!! It would be so painful :to:, but I didn’t say anything because he liked to do it and I wanted to please him, also I didn't know any better (no experience). After two years of the clitoral torture, we broke up. After him, I never experienced anymore sexual abuse and found those who know the gentle ways of the tongue :blessed:.

2.) If you had a choice between choosing a guy with a 149 IQ and a guy who can bench 500 like Silvio Samuel, who would you choose?

I don’t need a body builder, I just want someone who is healthy and takes care of himself. Therefore, I would go for the guy with the high IQ. I think it would be fun to date someone like that and explore him (not in a weird way) to see how his mind works. Also, I like to learn, so learning from him would be cool too, but that’s only if he is the type to make good use out of his high IQ.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
If you follow battle rap, who are your top 5 battle rappers?

I follow it but i wouldnt say i know every cat on say URL or UDUBB

In no particular order though

Hollow Da Don mainly due to the fact that he can freestyle on the stop, which we seen in The Loaded Lux battle (3 round i think). Loaded Lux because when you look at his last battles with Calicoe , Hollow Da Don & even the Mook battle. Lux is more of a technician and how he construct he bars and certain complexity he put within them. I would say the others that round the list out are Aye Verb, Charron and Tsu Surf. Honorable Mention goes to Conceited.

Have you ever ate ass?

Sexual question huh? Okay I aint tripping, but to answer your question fukk NO. I guess that for certain individuals.... aint for for me though.

Last edited:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

Dang! Both are cool as hell so picking is difficult :patrice: IDK and im being honest.

when are you going to get some females on the coli breh? I done seen your Twitter Page

:leon: Didn't know you were following me. The young bruh @Morethan1 was suppose to be doing that i dont know. But i have ask a couple of females on that thing. One from Steubenville and another from Sac and a few from Baltimore. Stop bashing females on this thing (not saying you do this) and maybe more females will be willing to migrate over here. I cant make a decision for them, but throw that jelly in they ear, but with some shyt they told me they've read...... i take its difficult to obliged to my offer. :manny:

would you date a stripper?

Naw, i think i answer this but no. I do know a couple of strippers though. Video vixens too. (one was in that last Meyhem Lauren video............lush. Venturing off into areas like Sacramento , my home away from home. C-Arson and Vegas you meet people.....

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps