Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
1. Have you ever been the victim of racial profiling, or anything else negative and racial?

I hope not. Wait... in my class groups they NEVER listen to me and Im always the only Black and female (SN: I just spelled it fe-mail :mjcry:)
And my former Lab TA, I would ask him a simple question and he would always get the :whoa: and I was the only person he would do that with and I noticed he would grade me harder on reports. On this website we can see our grades but when the official grades came out if was a whole letter UNDER what I calculated myself and what was said it would be on the syllabus. I ask him about it and then he goes all :whoa: and starts listing days he took off points (that he didn't tell me about) and how he could have counted some more off but he didn't and basically said if I still have a problem he can show me his grade book and we can discuss this in front of the lab supervisor. He also made sure to stress that he NEVER had a grade discrepancy and he keeps good records. I was like :dahell: I just wanted to know if y'all changed the curve because shyts is different. And if the website is there for us to keep up with our grades then it would be in our best interest for all point deductions to be stated on the site. Because I actually had to end up repeating that class. Once again he goes :whoa: "Oh....well happy holidays.":aicmon: Now, Im not saying its because of race, but it is quite the coincidence:sas2:

2. How old are you?

3. Do you like pancakes?
Yes. I make blueberry pancakes with the homemade blueberry syrup stuff you can get at IHOP

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
What are u studying for, and what are your views on marriage and kids?

Im a biological sciences major but I concentrate in microbiology. I think marriage is a wonderful thing when done correctly. I look forward to that life one day. I wanna be able to look at my husband and be like :takedat::blessed::salute:. If I had to choose between family life and career Id choose family.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Brehette, do tell, what's the most romantic gesture/gift a man's ever bestowed upon you?
Hmmm. Idk if this would be considered "romantic", but I once had a guy drive 1 hour out his way to get me a pair of jeans that I really wanted. He then drove another hour, in the opposite direction to give me said jeans.
I mentioned in passing that I really wanted the jeans, but couldn't find them in the store nearest to me. I didn't even know he was going to get them until he showed up. He had the jeans wrapped up nicely. :wub:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
wanna see it? :lolbron:
S9Am5.gif

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
yo show me one of your spider drawings. he's my fave. use to draw him all the time :krs:

-DMP-

You're going to neg me for days if I post this pic. lol

I'll draw a more heterosexual pic and post it for you to see