π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
keep those question coming

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
1.) who is your least favorite poster on the coli?

:sas2:

2.) what part of the south are you from?
Memphis

3.) Have you ever been in a bad relationship? if so give the details
It wasn't bad per se, but looking back hindsight is 20/20 and it wasn't at a level were a real relationship should be. I actually feel kinda used :to:

4.) who are your top 10 favorite rappers
1.) Kanye (I thought yeezus was actually pretty good)
2.) Jay-Z (Saw him twice in concert :blessed:. I actually went to see Yeezus and then MCHG two weeks after that)
3. Jeezy. (He's coming to memphis and nashville and I can't go to either because of work/school:to::to:)

4. B.I.G. (only reason he's not higher up the list is I was too young to actually understand the impact of the time so it wouldn't be right for me to have an actual opinion. But I LOVE his music. My dad is a big fan and he put me on. We actually have the ready to die poster in our living room)
Everybody else the same. I don't really care

favorite poster
I don't have a cut throat favorite. But i honestly appreciate the dialogue that goes on, although it can be repetitive and close minded.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
What's the one dream/nightmare that marked you the most? Like, the one that to this day you haven't forgotten about it.
Well years ago, when I was younger I would have these dreams that I was holding a newborn baby, and I would drop it.
Another dream I would constantly have: I'd be somewhere out, with my family and/or friends. And one of two things would happen, is end up on a very high bridge, or a roller coaster, and it would break down. May not seem like a bad dream, but I hate roller coasters, and I'm afraid of heights. Sometimes I'd wake up before anything happened, other times I'd get that feeling to get in your stomach when you go down a roller coaster. In the dream with the bridge, the middle of the bridge would collapse. I'd be so scared, I'd wake myself up.

(Geez, those dreams sound like I was suffering from anxiety)

What's your poison when it comes to chocolate brands?
couldn't tell you. I don't like chocolate.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
How's dating and relationships been for you so far?
1. You ain't shyt. Lol. I was waiting for such a question to be asked.
2. The last guy I spoke about is still around. :blessed:
But I don't be acting crazy around him that much

And in case you're wondering, we didn't have sex the first time I went to his house, or the next times.
I literally slept in his bed wearing nothing but his tshirt. And he didn't try anything.
But he was laying on his stomach tho. :lolbron: