Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Q1:Which of the last 3 Republican presidents do you find most attractive? Who is the least attractive? Explain.
A: Definitely Ronald Reagan.. i've always liked him as a grandfather figure in his later years but if there was a young RR looking fella running around my campus i was have to holla lol.. plus the Bushs look extrememly off and monkeyish to me.

Q2:What are some of your pros and cons about college life?
A: I haven't experienced anything yet but my Pros would be actually getting out the the house and this stupid small town, exploring new territory and getting to look at sexy guys that's basically it since my parents are pretty laid back with curfews and stuff like that since my grades were always A1... Cons: Not having my sister with me

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
It is the end of days. The world is filled with hail, fire and brimstone. The four horseman of the Apocalypse have descended upon Earth and wreak havoc upon the mortal realm. The rivers run red with blood. Plague has cut the world's population in half. Demonic beasts roam the streets. 7-11s are no longer open 24hrs a day. This is some serious shyt, nikka:damn: You are humanity's last hope for salvation. You must convince God that mankind is worth saving. What case would you present to the almighty to make him spare the lives of those left on Earth? You must use a minimum of five Coli phrases and six smilies.:lupe:

A: First of all :dead: I had to take two days to think of something....

Well firstly i'd drag myself out of the bushes in front of the almighty and say:

"Gawd...:wow: First of all..why in the hell did you close all the 7/11s? :damn: a nikka was hungry nshyt fighting off all these :demonic: creatures. Your boy spent all day reading thru the old ramen noodle thread on :hamster: and my stomach was doin the A town stomp.

Secondly..how you gonna send the world to Bolivia when we got so much cool stuff going on. I mean..sure Harvin Marrison is still out on the streets :merchant: and Mowgli still has 8 aliases...but does that really mean you gotta let all this fukkery go on? :ld: I mean look at this shyt breh...you aint een letting the cacs cac cuz they so scared of these four horseman ass nikkas out here riding around like it aint shyt :beli:

I decided to come to you :ohlawd: because I aint wanna just take the world into my own hands and break out my 2 remote controls and hand over this work to these demons. Tru story.

So im beggin you :to: can you please turn everything around so me and the brehs can thirst white bytches and finish our IT certs?

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Tipper Gore or Laura Bush? Who you pick if these are your only 2 choices?

A. I see what you did there....Euro women not my thing. Tipper Gore just because of her nickname

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Been working this new job all day ppl, sorry that i neglected the thread...i know the recent fukkery probably interrupted this thread doing more numbers and being more active but send some questions n ill send some back :obama:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Q1:Which of the last 3 Republican presidents do you find most attractive? Who is the least attractive? Explain.
A: Definitely Ronald Reagan.. i've always liked him as a grandfather figure in his later years but if there was a young RR looking fella running around my campus i was have to holla lol.. plus the Bushs look extrememly off and monkeyish to me.

Q2:What are some of your pros and cons about college life?
A: I haven't experienced anything yet but my Pros would be actually getting out the the house and this stupid small town, exploring new territory and getting to look at sexy guys that's basically it since my parents are pretty laid back with curfews and stuff like that since my grades were always A1... Cons: Not having my sister with me

congrats...hope you do well. Can't knock your parents for being that way. And keep your grades that way too.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
It is the end of days. The world is filled with hail, fire and brimstone. The four horseman of the Apocalypse have descended upon Earth and wreak havoc upon the mortal realm. The rivers run red with blood. Plague has cut the world's population in half. Demonic beasts roam the streets. 7-11s are no longer open 24hrs a day. This is some serious shyt, nikka:damn: You are humanity's last hope for salvation. You must convince God that mankind is worth saving. What case would you present to the almighty to make him spare the lives of those left on Earth? You must use a minimum of five Coli phrases and six smilies.:lupe:

A: First of all :dead: I had to take two days to think of something....

Well firstly i'd drag myself out of the bushes in front of the almighty and say:

"Gawd...:wow: First of all..why in the hell did you close all the 7/11s? :damn: a nikka was hungry nshyt fighting off all these :demonic: creatures. Your boy spent all day reading thru the old ramen noodle thread on :hamster: and my stomach was doin the A town stomp.

Secondly..how you gonna send the world to Bolivia when we got so much cool stuff going on. I mean..sure Harvin Marrison is still out on the streets :merchant: and Mowgli still has 8 aliases...but does that really mean you gotta let all this fukkery go on? :ld: I mean look at this shyt breh...you aint een letting the cacs cac cuz they so scared of these four horseman ass nikkas out here riding around like it aint shyt :beli:

I decided to come to you :ohlawd: because I aint wanna just take the world into my own hands and break out my 2 remote controls and hand over this work to these demons. Tru story.

So im beggin you :to: can you please turn everything around so me and the brehs can thirst white bytches and finish our IT certs?

:dead: :dead: :dead: :laff:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Q. if i make u one morning breakfast in bed some french toast and scramble eggs orange juice and also provided u a rose with a short poem in it how would that make u feel?

A: if u replaced the french toast and scrambled eggs with pancakes and an omelet instead, i'd be delighted :o:

Q. Flaming hots w/cheese or flaming hots w/pickle juice?

A: I hate both :gag: nacho doritos with cheese tho? :ohlawd:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Q: WTF is a jutt?

A: My nickname. If you knew my name, you'd understand :beli:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Q: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

A: I get tired of things/people real quick...as in jobs, friends and boyfriends :ld: It takes a lot to hold my attention....not on no adhd type steez...just how ive been all my life. I wish i could change that.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q. if i make u one morning breakfast in bed some french toast and scramble eggs orange juice and also provided u a rose with a short poem in it how would that make u feel?

A: if u replaced the french toast and scrambled eggs with pancakes and an omelet instead, i'd be delighted :o:

Q. Flaming hots w/cheese or flaming hots w/pickle juice?

A: I hate both :gag: nacho doritos with cheese tho? :ohlawd:

Who puts flaming hots and pickle juice together? :dahell: :gag:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Gotdamn, the question I just got asked.

Gotta watch True Blood and Newsroom, first :steviej: