Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
whats your opinion on rebellious guys like myself?

I admire people who fight for what they believed in. They are strong-willed, dedicated and courageous. I just hope that whatever cause they champion for is an honorable one.

I don't like people who rebel just for the sake of rebellion. They just create distractions and chaos. I'd prefer it if everyone worked together peacefully.

Daps
Deadpool and spiderman....."together" :unsure:

@Deadpool1986
we-re-up-to-no-good-o.gif

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Q: What would your personal hell be like? :demonic:

A: I would say having a disease like cancer knowing you only got a while to live. That's one of my fears that shyt would fukk me up.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HAIL :lawd:
I'm expecting GTAV to be a return to the fukkery from which I was created :ohlawd:
You were not disappointed :obama:

Why? Cuz ain't you know Winnie The Pooh and his friends was commentary of slavery? :dahell:

First off, look at Pooh. Like MOST tails of black woe, they cast someone light skin as the lead, and already got him packaged as a person of color that's obese and slow-witted. He living in the forest, pretending that they free, when they part of some social experiment run by CACopher Robin's slave owner family. His addiction to honey was implanted as they fed him directly in his cage at an early age, then released him into the wild to find that shyt himself. Scust :smh:

It don't end there, tho :whoa:

Piglet was the albino, pink midget-self hater of the group. nikka always tryna think, and wishing he wasn't trapped with the rest of the nikkas :wtf:

Eeyore, my gawd. He more obese than Pooh, and lost his tail to diabetes. nikka even slower than Pooh, to, waitin for the white man to finish him off. This was one possibility of Pooh's future.

Kanga and Roo, nikkas. You got Kanga as that god fearing female that stay instilling false hope into her son Roo. They once saw Eeyore catch them beats by the Robins for refusing to be more social, but Kanga kept telling Roo that it was all god's plan, and one day they'll be free to roam all over Australia with the other free Aboriginal hop-alongs. Got Roo thinking they gon make it :smh:

The MOST offensive, tho. That house nikka Tigger, man. Everyone out there struggling, and here come this striped nikka, in his new orange and white foamposites. He out there shuckin and bouncin, tryna tell these poor souls life is good, masta is good, CACopher Robin is a real friend and shyt. Tryna gas everyone up when they got when they all hate his guts, with peanut butter on his breath.

fukk outta here :dahell:
CACopher Robin :bryan: