Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: Why is it that if someone yells "duck" they are helping you, but if they yell "chicken" they are insulting you?

A: "duck" is usually associated with crouching to avoid something, as where "chicken" is usually associated with cowardice

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Why? Cuz ain't you know Winnie The Pooh and his friends was commentary of slavery? :dahell:

First off, look at Pooh. Like MOST tails of black woe, they cast someone light skin as the lead, and already got him packaged as a person of color that's obese and slow-witted. He living in the forest, pretending that they free, when they part of some social experiment run by CACopher Robin's slave owner family. His addiction to honey was implanted as they fed him directly in his cage at an early age, then released him into the wild to find that shyt himself. Scust :smh:

It don't end there, tho :whoa:

Piglet was the albino, pink midget-self hater of the group. nikka always tryna think, and wishing he wasn't trapped with the rest of the nikkas :wtf:

Eeyore, my gawd. He more obese than Pooh, and lost his tail to diabetes. nikka even slower than Pooh, to, waitin for the white man to finish him off. This was one possibility of Pooh's future.

Kanga and Roo, nikkas. You got Kanga as that god fearing female that stay instilling false hope into her son Roo. They once saw Eeyore catch them beats by the Robins for refusing to be more social, but Kanga kept telling Roo that it was all god's plan, and one day they'll be free to roam all over Australia with the other free Aboriginal hop-alongs. Got Roo thinking they gon make it :smh:

The MOST offensive, tho. That house nikka Tigger, man. Everyone out there struggling, and here come this striped nikka, in his new orange and white foamposites. He out there shuckin and bouncin, tryna tell these poor souls life is good, masta is good, CACopher Robin is a real friend and shyt. Tryna gas everyone up when they got when they all hate his guts, with peanut butter on his breath.

fukk outta here :dahell:

Orange and white foamposites :dead:

this whole post has me crying :laff:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You post around in just about every forum on the site. Who do you think are some of the more talented people on the coli that the majority might not know about?

Even though she's known @Danie84 should be a lock for top 10 poster..male or female

@Fmju @Heretic @Hawaiian Punch @L. Deezy @Majestic Pape @TrapHouse Rock @Str8Killa are all posters I feel are top tier and deserve more credit.

you already know its mutual, between you and @Method Man yall the red and meth of the booth no pun intended. i think i wanna start making threads soon but i dont want it to the typical coli shyt about the same artists

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Q:You got 2+ hours to kill, but only got time for one, what is it?

1. Video Game
2. Movie/TV on Bluray or DVD
3. Watch ya home team play on tv

A: it's a tossup.. Probably watch the Bucs play since I rarely get to see em. Or I'll run a
quick one in FIFA

The other question I got :wow: :patrice: ima need some time for that one

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Q. Lakset breh, no diss at all, but explain to me the stress of living out the prior season as a Lakers fan in the Coli. Everything, from that thread that had y'all claming 73 wins, to the season thread that had y'all gassed the fukk up.

Follow up: Did the haters go HAM after, or not as bad as you thought that would?

A. maaan it wasn't THAT bad... it was fun watching the season... life isn't just black and white , success and failure, win or lose, sometimes the journey is as good as the destination. Therefore even though I would have rathered them to win it all, I would have rathered last season than no season at all.

As far as haters, they're hating on the squad and not me, they can die on 50 dikks, and they went harder than ever.

Q. Are we related?

Not untill you rawdog my sis

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Q. is that military base fort totten still there? never heard of it

Q. are the pr females good looking as music vids on tv in ny? yes sirrrr bx is full of them

Q. How bad is rent killin nikkas in the NYC? :russ: thats just the cacs breh they wanna live in a nice location like park ave and shyt its pretty much location theres apartments where u can touch both sides at the same time and your head touches the ceiling for 2500

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Why? Cuz ain't you know Winnie The Pooh and his friends was commentary of slavery? :dahell:

First off, look at Pooh. Like MOST tails of black woe, they cast someone light skin as the lead, and already got him packaged as a person of color that's obese and slow-witted. He living in the forest, pretending that they free, when they part of some social experiment run by CACopher Robin's slave owner family. His addiction to honey was implanted as they fed him directly in his cage at an early age, then released him into the wild to find that shyt himself. Scust :smh:

It don't end there, tho :whoa:

Piglet was the albino, pink midget-self hater of the group. nikka always tryna think, and wishing he wasn't trapped with the rest of the nikkas :wtf:

Eeyore, my gawd. He more obese than Pooh, and lost his tail to diabetes. nikka even slower than Pooh, to, waitin for the white man to finish him off. This was one possibility of Pooh's future.

Kanga and Roo, nikkas. You got Kanga as that god fearing female that stay instilling false hope into her son Roo. They once saw Eeyore catch them beats by the Robins for refusing to be more social, but Kanga kept telling Roo that it was all god's plan, and one day they'll be free to roam all over Australia with the other free Aboriginal hop-alongs. Got Roo thinking they gon make it :smh:

The MOST offensive, tho. That house nikka Tigger, man. Everyone out there struggling, and here come this striped nikka, in his new orange and white foamposites. He out there shuckin and bouncin, tryna tell these poor souls life is good, masta is good, CACopher Robin is a real friend and shyt. Tryna gas everyone up when they got when they all hate his guts, with peanut butter on his breath.

fukk outta here :dahell:
This is the most outlandish thing I've read in weeks but I'll be damned if it didn't damn near bring me to tears. :lolbron:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Why do you and Two Stacks have beef and how did it begin?

@Two Stacks this ugly nikka on boxden

he use to talk all this gangsta shyt cause he was annonymous. (nikkas dont post what they look like there)

once i came to the coli and saw who the person talkin shyt to me looked like i was like

o_oStareKattWilliams.gif

:ohhh:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why's my name coming out your mouth though?:wtf:

what have I ever done to you?:mjpls:

I barely even post in tsc. If me calling you out on your hypocrisy and shyt opinions on wrestling makes me an "Erik" follower, than so be it. But seriously...lol @ you thinking posting somebody's government names makes you cool. Typical CM Punk fan trying to imitate his hero with no cause. Y'all squares take wrestling to serious.

Keep my name out your mouth you self hating piss colored c00n.
:dead:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Would you rather be feared or respected?

I don't want to be feared, and I'm indifferent about being respected.

To be feared means that I have the ability to do harm to people. So, if someone knows me enough to fear me, they must matter to me in some form or another. I can't see anyone being a random ass stranger just being dead afraid of me. You'd have to know someone. Sure, you can have people turn on you and such, but even so, I'm not feelin the fear aspect. Just go about you and I'mma do the same. There's nothing to fear from me.

Respected, it has to be something that comes natural. Like, I'm not gonna draw up mad plans or schemes that put me in situations where my involvement produces mad respect for me. Like, some people jump out they ass to do something for someone, and not because they care enough to help. The goal of that person is to make himself look good, thus trying to manufacture their own respect, and I'm not with that. If you respect me, it's because I go about who I am and you feel one way or another about. Not because I'm trying to appease someone for their respect.

So my approach is to both is just be me, and whatever happens, happens.