Boston
tumblr_lzv98eapz11r7v4b9o1_500.gif

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Q: If you could add one member to TBM,who would it be

A: :patrice: Well technically I can..i just gotta pass the word on to El Presidente but idk to be honest. Lotta folks are cliqued up around here, plus it was never my job to scout for recruits. I always handle internal affairs

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Q:If you dig a hole through the center of the earth, come out on the other side, and then let go, would you be falling down or floating up

A: :patrice: I suppose I'd be falling.. Cuz regardless I'd be going down, once I coke back in the other side I'd pop out and fall back to the ground

Q: how long have you been practicing BJJ and what is the highest belt you have attained?

A: iI've been doing bjj for about 2 and a half years. Been slacking as of late because of work. I got my blue belt last year.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
dahellcmon.png
Why you doing this, my dude? What did I ever do to you for you to be wishing death pon my nikka Todd like this?:damn: You conveniently didn't mention how Pod da gawd is still alive and well, breaking the back off these hoes in Kings Landing, free of charge:shaq: Sheathing his sword in every trollop in Flea Bottom :blessed:Can you blame me for stanning a trill dude like Finn, doe?
55uo.png
He was hitting that G14 classified p*ssy from sea to shining sea. Pushing those miracle whips on every Martin Luther King Boulevard on both sides of the Mason Dixon. My nikka was popping molly and rocking Tom Ford:wow: How could I not honor that?:why: But if my boy Todd gets thrown to the bushes, imma just have to charge that one to the game. Todd's a cold-hearted killer. Type to shoot up a duck duck goose game if one of those little nikkas might be able to pick him out of a lineup:yeshrug: Type to show up to a 3rd grade music recital with no invitation, and did I mention, guns from Red Dead Redemption. So if he gets gunned up and clapped quick, I'll understand. But that's not gonna happen:youngsabo:
@obarth top 3 Coli poster, y'all die :wow:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Q : Why when people ask you "what three things would you bring with you on a desert island?" no one ever replies, "A BOAT"

A : Means of escape is not a top priority next to having a New Edition box collection, Popeyes, and Andressa Soares.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

A: since the doctor is dead, I'd imagine the patient who still has a chance at living

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: If you could post under one poster's account for a day,who would you want to be?

A: prob either @bk or @Brooklynzson. having the keys to the kingdom would be pretty cool and plus I'd IP ban some of the trolls that have been popping up recently

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Question:
Roger Goodell has announced the first ever twerk-off to determine playoff seeding after all the teams in the league surprisingly went 8-8. The four thickest teams get first round byes. You are a bookie in Las Vegas in charge of making the betting lines for said twerk-off. Your best friend has a gambling problem and got in trouble with some connected people. We're talking Detective Alonzo Harris type shyt, breh:damn: He needs to come up with 2 million dollars by Super Bowl Sunday. He comes to you asking for help. You got him into the whole gambling life so you feel compelled to help. He has 20 grand left to his name and wants to flip it into a milly by making some bets during the playoffs. He just needs your help on some bets. Who are the top four seeds going into the playoffs? Who are the thickest players on those teams(for prop bet purposes:mjpls:)? Who wins MVP(Most Voluptuous Phatty)?
:lupe:
Answer:
2qlvqdw.jpg
2qlvqdw.jpg

the top 2 seeds in the afc would have to include the reigning superbowl champion baltimore ravens with their twerk attack in ray rice and terrell suggs :patrice: and the upstart young but hungry jaguars team with their thickerstar tailback Maurice jones drew :patrice:...
the jaguars youth and sticktoitiveness makes them a hard foe to defeat :lupe:
in the nfc the 2 highest seeds would have to be the chicago bears...spearheaded with julius peppers hip-waist game :patrice:) and the 49ers lead by their all-thick linebacker core which includes patrick thickest :patrice:
I got MJD dominating the field in the biggest game off the season and garnering his first superbowl mvp

24zhtsi.jpg
no homo tho

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he had spoons?

Why? Cuz ain't you know Winnie The Pooh and his friends was commentary of slavery? :dahell:

First off, look at Pooh. Like MOST tails of black woe, they cast someone light skin as the lead, and already got him packaged as a person of color that's obese and slow-witted. He living in the forest, pretending that they free, when they part of some social experiment run by CACopher Robin's slave owner family. His addiction to honey was implanted as they fed him directly in his cage at an early age, then released him into the wild to find that shyt himself. Scust :smh:

It don't end there, tho :whoa:

Piglet was the albino, pink midget-self hater of the group. nikka always tryna think, and wishing he wasn't trapped with the rest of the nikkas :wtf:

Eeyore, my gawd. He more obese than Pooh, and lost his tail to diabetes. nikka even slower than Pooh, to, waitin for the white man to finish him off. This was one possibility of Pooh's future.

Kanga and Roo, nikkas. You got Kanga as that god fearing female that stay instilling false hope into her son Roo. They once saw Eeyore catch them beats by the Robins for refusing to be more social, but Kanga kept telling Roo that it was all god's plan, and one day they'll be free to roam all over Australia with the other free Aboriginal hop-alongs. Got Roo thinking they gon make it :smh:

The MOST offensive, tho. That house nikka Tigger, man. Everyone out there struggling, and here come this striped nikka, in his new orange and white foamposites. He out there shuckin and bouncin, tryna tell these poor souls life is good, masta is good, CACopher Robin is a real friend and shyt. Tryna gas everyone up when they got when they all hate his guts, with peanut butter on his breath.

fukk outta here :dahell: