Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Q: What's your most memorable moment on the coli?

A: Man to be honest Its not really fair for me to choose just one. I got a few though.

Coming home to TBM and being able to be a key member to the cabinet.

The rep wars :russ:

All the media outlets i was able to access as a member of the site.

Countless exposal threads

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
My nikka, GAWD of GoT/Homeland reviews, exactly what ritual do you partake in when it's time to drop knowledge after an episode as only you can? :wow:

BONUS: :dahell:

whoadahell.png
I don't really have a ritual, breh. I usually don't get around to watching the episodes until midweek. I just go through the thread dapping my coli brehs and also making sure nobody said anything I wanted to say and then just post whatever I thought of during the episode. :manny: There may be alcoholic beverages involved :mjpls:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
q: will you get a ps4 so i can shyt on you on 2k14 like the old days
a: i been ridin sony since 96...so ofcourse thats gon be my first next gen console ... :wow: finna reclaim my dominance on the playstation network side of the 2k thang

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Why don't you post in TLR more? Your witty one liners would be good in giving relationship advice to the breh's.:ehh: you would give good life advice too.

Sometimes I get caught up in the booth and the coliseum. I dropped a bunch of plat threads in the last month in those places. But I enjoy posting in TLR also. I think I'll hang out here more:ehh:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Especially with that guy ***** caught jacking off in his pizza shop:skip:

Yall I just realized I've answered some of yall back in pm'd instead of the thread:russ:
My bad I was doing something else and answering questions:huhldup:
Playing with you meat? :scusthov:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Say my nikka...how would you feel if ya homie Todd caught that ultimate fade? :ld:

You'd be 0-2 in stuntin white boys gettin bodied since Finn doing the electric slide in heaven now

dahellcmon.png
Why you doing this, my dude? What did I ever do to you for you to be wishing death pon my nikka Todd like this?:damn: You conveniently didn't mention how Pod da gawd is still alive and well, breaking the back off these hoes in Kings Landing, free of charge:shaq: Sheathing his sword in every trollop in Flea Bottom :blessed:Can you blame me for stanning a trill dude like Finn, doe?
55uo.png
He was hitting that G14 classified p*ssy from sea to shining sea. Pushing those miracle whips on every Martin Luther King Boulevard on both sides of the Mason Dixon. My nikka was popping molly and rocking Tom Ford:wow: How could I not honor that?:why: But if my boy Todd gets thrown to the bushes, imma just have to charge that one to the game. Todd's a cold-hearted killer. Type to shoot up a duck duck goose game if one of those little nikkas might be able to pick him out of a lineup:yeshrug: Type to show up to a 3rd grade music recital with no invitation, and did I mention, guns from Red Dead Redemption. So if he gets gunned up and clapped quick, I'll understand. But that's not gonna happen:youngsabo:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
dahellcmon.png
Why you doing this, my dude? What did I ever do to you for you to be wishing death pon my nikka Todd like this?:damn: You conveniently didn't mention how Pod da gawd is still alive and well, breaking the back off these hoes in Kings Landing, free of charge:shaq: Sheathing his sword in every trollop in Flea Bottom :blessed:Can you blame me for stanning a trill dude like Finn, doe?
55uo.png
He was hitting that G14 classified p*ssy from sea to shining sea. Pushing those miracle whips on every Martin Luther King Boulevard on both sides of the Mason Dixon. My nikka was popping molly and rocking Tom Ford:wow: How could I not honor that?:why: But if my boy Todd gets thrown to the bushes, imma just have to charge that one to the game. Todd's a cold-hearted killer. Type to shoot up a duck duck goose game if one of those little nikkas might be able to pick him out of a lineup:yeshrug: Type to show up to a 3rd grade music recital with no invitation, and did I mention, guns from Red Dead Redemption. So if he gets gunned up and clapped quick, I'll understand. But that's not gonna happen:youngsabo:
This whole fukkin post :wow:

:heh: :russ: :skip: :laff: :dead:

You my nikka breh :salute:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Say youve got a radio show about sports, music,etc not too much different from "The Best Damn Sports Show..." but not TV

Whos all broadcasting with you chopping it up?

Jim Rome,Lecharles Bentley,Kevin Hart,Jungle:ahh: and Megan Good so I can play with her titties to pass time during commercial breaks:obama: