Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Your biggest regret thus far in life?

Biggest Regret........damn thats a hard one. I have a couple one is getting too serious with a certain person on here (female of course). But one of the main regrets i have is breaking a young lady heart i use to fool with in texas, when you in a relationship and this person is asking so many things from you and you just cant deliver it hurts on that person ends[believe me i know----call it karma if you will]. i never meant to make this girl cry......knowing that there is/was a hole in her heart because of me...fukks with me to this day. i wish i could see her but due to location when in different places...but i would like to make amends with her for the pain i cause her.

If you could only live with 2 of the 5 senses in life, which would you choose?

i would say sight and hearing

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
waiting-the-coffee-to-get-colder_245.gif

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: what is the worst thing you did to get back at a female?

A: Nothing. in any of the relationships I have had, if it got to the point to where I had to plot to get back at her, it was time to cut the relationship

Q: what is one thing you would change about yourself?

A: I wouldn't change anything about myself. Everything about me and everything that has happened to me happened for a reason. And all the experiences I have gone through have shaped me into the person I am today

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
1.) what is your idea of a great date?
Something that takes a bit of an effort. People think this means spend a lot of money, but thats not it. I just think dates should require effort. A dinner and a movie is nice dont get me wrong, but like to have fun & and do new things.. out of the norm. Im a bit of a thrill seeker.

3.) what is your favorite book?
demian by hesse. peoples history...by zinn. men are from mars..by gray.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What was the last promise you made?
last month i promised my kids too see despicable me 2 & turbo and i kept that promise

Have you ever went out with someone out of pity?
no but i have went out with someone i thought i wouldnt have

Have you ever lied on someone to make yourself look better?
na i aint bout that life makes u a coward and weak in my eyes i always try too keep it 100 even if it means a L on my part

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why? Cuz ain't you know Winnie The Pooh and his friends was commentary of slavery? :dahell:

First off, look at Pooh. Like MOST tails of black woe, they cast someone light skin as the lead, and already got him packaged as a person of color that's obese and slow-witted. He living in the forest, pretending that they free, when they part of some social experiment run by CACopher Robin's slave owner family. His addiction to honey was implanted as they fed him directly in his cage at an early age, then released him into the wild to find that shyt himself. Scust :smh:

It don't end there, tho :whoa:

Piglet was the albino, pink midget-self hater of the group. nikka always tryna think, and wishing he wasn't trapped with the rest of the nikkas :wtf:

Eeyore, my gawd. He more obese than Pooh, and lost his tail to diabetes. nikka even slower than Pooh, to, waitin for the white man to finish him off. This was one possibility of Pooh's future.

Kanga and Roo, nikkas. You got Kanga as that god fearing female that stay instilling false hope into her son Roo. They once saw Eeyore catch them beats by the Robins for refusing to be more social, but Kanga kept telling Roo that it was all god's plan, and one day they'll be free to roam all over Australia with the other free Aboriginal hop-alongs. Got Roo thinking they gon make it :smh:

The MOST offensive, tho. That house nikka Tigger, man. Everyone out there struggling, and here come this striped nikka, in his new orange and white foamposites. He out there shuckin and bouncin, tryna tell these poor souls life is good, masta is good, CACopher Robin is a real friend and shyt. Tryna gas everyone up when they got when they all hate his guts, with peanut butter on his breath.

fukk outta here :dahell:
:laff: this site I swear

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Opulence or PK

damn you know this is a difficult question...........but on the real i think @opulence would try some wild shyt on me

why do you hate the Nigerian?

LOL Mannnnnnnnnnn here we go again with this clown. Okay i'll break it down to you. i dont hate the uncle tom. i hate his actions. Whenever you have someone that wants validation form someone (male or female in his case) and that person (HIM) turns right around and shuns someone for aspirating to go back to school, act/rap, whatever. who are you to hate on that person....its fukking condescending. its okay for him to be ambitious but not for someone else. the whole chicken wing fiasco is a slap in a face...because it shows he has no self-pride, no self-respect, and isnt a dignified individual (wearing a three piece suit dont make you dignify brodee). also the fact that he was trying to throw his little subliminals towards me and NOT COMING OUT AND SAYING IT LIKE A MAN.....proves at point that i have been having about him.....#kotexsymptons #bytchmade #p*ssyinyaboxerbriefs. he's a little boy in my fukking eyes..................................................but he isnt the only dude i feel this way about

Last edited:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
if you had to wife a coli female from the following picks: @flusterose @opulence @BonitaChelz @Rawtid : who would it be?

yall flooding my inbox now lol. okay out of the four i pick @flusterose. nice personality , amongst other things, plus i like atlanta women accent.

who would win in a fight between @Born2BKing and @YouLoveMe ?

my #RNO brutha Born2Bking, have you seen youloveme or you fukking kidding me?! I just cant see someone who wears jeggings beating anyone ass. im sorry

Last edited:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Q: Lets say you deeply in love with some hustling ass nikka, and he's deeply involved in distribution (if you know what i mean :patrice:). The feds run up in your home while he isn't there with a search warrant and find a handgun that was connected to a recent murder , but no drugs:wow:. You are now charged for the crime and arrested, and because its not your first offense, the judge refuses to give you a bond. You have three choices in this situation and only 24 hours to make a decision

Choice 1: The D.A agrees to offer you a plea deal 5yrs in prison, 5yrs probation upon release (you must serve day-by-day) :sadbron:

Choice 2: You can hire a lawyer of your choice with the decent amount of money you had saved and take it to trial, :ehh: but if found guilty you face the possibility of a 20yr sentence at the max:whew:

Choice 3: Snitch on your lover to make the charge disappear.....it never happened:lupe:

What the fukk you gon do now?? :leon:

A: Cotdamn :patrice: So since this ain't my first offense, I'm gonna assume that I ain't shyt and I'm not just an innocent bystander that got caught up in this nikkas fukkery. Right? I thought I was better than that.

Ok. So Token out here drillin with her man and she gets caught up (I really need my ass beat but whatever). I'm snitching, fukk that. This nikka out here leaving murder weapons in the crib? :what: He don't have a secondary location for that? :why: That's the type of carelessness that I ain't got the time for. If you gone be a criminal at least attempt to do it right. Jesus. I'm telling the feds straight up "Aye, it's 2 people living in this house breh breh, and I'm not the one who put that there :mjpls:". When he gets locked up I'll attempt to get his money straight (if his slow ass even has any left) and make sure he has something on his books each month. *Do prisons have direct deposit?* But after that's taken care of I'm done. Send his ass a letter saying "Sorry, not sorry. You played the game wrong :beli: Do better " and move. Depending on how big of a "hustler" he is will determine where I go. If he just some dude on the block, I can move a couple of states over and not worry bout a thing :heh:. But if he was on some mafia type ish I'd probably already be dead so :manny:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall flooding my inbox now lol. okay out of the four i pick @flusterose. nice personality , amongst other things, plus i like atlanta women accent.

my #RNO brutha Born2Bking, have you seen youloveme or you fukking kidding me?! I just cant see someone who wears jeggings beating anyone ass. im sorry

:laugh:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Q:
1.) Kind Gentleman or Ironfist

2.) would you cheat if you could get away with it?

3.) what coli member (male) would you say you need to get to know more?

A:
1. KG is my lover in the night time. I have to choose him.
2. Nope.
3. @Method Man :noah: I wanna hold his high yella hand and sing him songs off key but he doesn't talk to me anymore :sad:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
i still love you @Token

on to the question:

Pick the best poster and worst for the booth,tlr,and coliseum.

Best Poster In The Booth------- @Danj / @No Bammer Weed (always some great comments from these two)
Worst Poster In The Booth-------Probrably intellectucal reciptoral/wacky d (im sorry wacky d but you make a week of good threads and turn right around and go back to your old ways STOP IT B)

Best Poster in TLR-------- @Emperor Sol (always clicked on his threads)/ @BonitaChelz ---- might be the only female i've seen give a dude that work in a dialogue that had me :krs::obama:

Worst Poster In TLR------ TheMoneyTeam and his many aliases------constant trolling is this how you honestly spend your weekends and weekdays surely this cant be life , The Nigerian ----nikka how many Mollywatr threads your weak ass is going to make before you truly realize no one cares bruh bruh

Best In The Coliseum-------@Tuaminator (like his knowledge on boxing), say what you will about him but he is usually on point about the boxing shyt

Worst In the Coliseum------ Wacky D - yet again i read some shyt he said about the Heat and im not necessarily a heat fan (im a kings fan/lakers dont judge me) that literally made me wanted to slap the jolly rancher juice out his mouth

Last edited: