Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Why? Cuz ain't you know Winnie The Pooh and his friends was commentary of slavery? :dahell:

First off, look at Pooh. Like MOST tails of black woe, they cast someone light skin as the lead, and already got him packaged as a person of color that's obese and slow-witted. He living in the forest, pretending that they free, when they part of some social experiment run by CACopher Robin's slave owner family. His addiction to honey was implanted as they fed him directly in his cage at an early age, then released him into the wild to find that shyt himself. Scust :smh:

It don't end there, tho :whoa:

Piglet was the albino, pink midget-self hater of the group. nikka always tryna think, and wishing he wasn't trapped with the rest of the nikkas :wtf:

Eeyore, my gawd. He more obese than Pooh, and lost his tail to diabetes. nikka even slower than Pooh, to, waitin for the white man to finish him off. This was one possibility of Pooh's future.

Kanga and Roo, nikkas. You got Kanga as that god fearing female that stay instilling false hope into her son Roo. They once saw Eeyore catch them beats by the Robins for refusing to be more social, but Kanga kept telling Roo that it was all god's plan, and one day they'll be free to roam all over Australia with the other free Aboriginal hop-alongs. Got Roo thinking they gon make it :smh:

The MOST offensive, tho. That house nikka Tigger, man. Everyone out there struggling, and here come this striped nikka, in his new orange and white foamposites. He out there shuckin and bouncin, tryna tell these poor souls life is good, masta is good, CACopher Robin is a real friend and shyt. Tryna gas everyone up when they got when they all hate his guts, with peanut butter on his breath.

fukk outta here :dahell:

this is one of the funniest post ever

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: At what age will you consider "retiring" from posting on forums in general?

A: considering there are people posting here well into their 40's, I'd say late 40s early 50's

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Q: I came across a forum that you used to post on and there was a post with you and what looked to be your twin. Is your sister single?

A: .........:merchant:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Q: If you could describe your sex game with a movie title, what would it be?

A: Will have to be Kill Bill, cus i kill shyt :shaq:

Q: Do people who use sign language see little hands in their head when they think about what somebody said, or do they hear the words in their head?

A: I actually googled this shyt :dwillhuh: This is what popped up
i see and feel myself signing inside my head so i guess it's like "hearing" voice in my head. i know it might sound strange to you but it is normal to me because it has been like that all my life

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Q. Who is your favorite NFL team and how far do you see them making it this season?

dallas cowboys i would like the playoffs but come on its the cowboys they take years off my life every week :to: so if i keep my expectations low it wont be as bad too deal with i hope so i got them not making playoffs even if play good i saw their schedule and was like :damn:

DirecTV, Dish, or Cable?
i have time warner cable and my parents have direct tv too me personally all of em hella expensive but if i had too choose it be direct tv they have more channels and more hd channels just they suck in the bad weather area though

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
top 3 race for women?

are u related to miguel cabrera?

best movie u saw this year?

Black, Middle Eastern, Hispanic/Asian (they tied :smugfavre:)

Naw :laugh: but we look alike a lil, mixed tho

Damn, tho, I'mma say at the show Star Trek, but at home Cloud Atlas

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: do u think if miami played the spurs in a 7 game series again could miami win again or will the spurs not choke this time and win?

A: Miami all day

Q: do u prefer ass or t*ts?

A:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
King of the Trap is almost here. How focused are you concerning your match with Wcthesecret. Do you feel he is attempting to get over on your accord?

With the bombshell that was announced on TSC is War, will you be looking to collect on the potential $1 million dollar/future TSC Title shot bounty on the TSC Champion? (refer here: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/tsc-is-war.131242/page-9#post-5059828)

Gotdamn, a million? I'mma beast my way with promo flare, my nikka :win:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
1.) What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
Im the definition of stubborn & sometimes Im too blunt.
2.) what movie best describes your personality?
this is a hard one...I have to come back to this.

Q. what is the meaning behind ur screen name
"swimming pools" is a song by Kendrick Lamar who is one of my new faves.The song was popular when I made this sn. And Im not creative.
Q. can we go swimming together sometime cuz i cant swim :snoop:

Yes. I will teach you how, then we can swim in the atlantic ocean :smile: