Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Last edited:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
who is the baddest coli female poster too you?

hands down its @ANewClassic. she dont look like her but she remind me of New New

tumblr_ltl7opGGi11r3umiwo1_500.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You post around in just about every forum on the site. Who do you think are some of the more talented people on the coli that the majority might not know about?

Even though she's known @Danie84 should be a lock for top 10 poster..male or female

@Fmju @Heretic @Hawaiian Punch @L. Deezy @Majestic Pape @TrapHouse Rock @Str8Killa are all posters I feel are top tier and deserve more credit.

Humbled breh... I haven't been posting much lately though. New position at work and dont have the flexibility I once had.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Q: Whats your biggest pet peeve? In real life and online :ld:

A: Biggest real life pet peeve is people with horrible attitudes and always bytchin for no reason at all (men and women), I have embarrassed a few people for this as well :manny:

My biggest online pet peeve is ppl that stunt about shyt on social media...u know the so called "ballers and gettin money bad bytches" ? but in reality they got kids they dont take care of, runnin credit card schemes, living off their family members, etc.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Q: Whats your biggest pet peeve? In real life and online :ld:

A: Biggest real life pet peeve is people with horrible attitudes and always bytchin for no reason at all (men and women), I have embarrassed a few people for this as well :manny:

My biggest online pet peeve is ppl that stunt about shyt on social media...u know the so called "ballers and gettin money bad bytches" ? but in reality they got kids they dont take care of, runnin credit card schemes, living off their family members, etc.
:wow: the truth in this post though

:salute:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
What topics among ya friends make you go :whoa: and try to change the subject the most

when my nikkas be talkin bout they baby mother lmaooo....

i be like :childplease:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Question: Are u a cultured person? Are u interested in finding out ur family ancestry or have u did so already

Answer: Yeah i suppose you could say im cultured. I always enjoy learnin about other cultures and the way people do things. Plus im biracial so i have a nice mix, and my girl is Mexican so seeing what type of things they do on holidays always has me like :leon:

I'm definitely interested in getting to the bottom of my ancestry. Few years ago i had my last name researched(mom's side) they tracked it back to France with some interesting stories. Next step is to get on that 23 and Me wave and really trace my genetics to see if i can find out more about my dads side of the fam, since I dont have any older relatives alive to ask about.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Q: Are the smaller things a guy does for a female better than the bigger things too u? (ex. a poem a small thing) (expensive purse a big thing)

Q. What attracts u most too a guy

A: Yes, as long as a guy let me know that he actually listens to what i say by either bringing it up later down the line or treating me to something he know i loves.

A: A guy that know what he wants...real and honest...that dont play games..and upfront too.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Does the thought of one day being the oldest person in your family alive and on the earth excite you or frighten you?

It makes me sad...I'm the youngest sibling :(

Q: During ur current relationship, have u ever fantasized about being single again? If so then why? If not then why?

No I haven't....it hasn't gotten to that point yet...all relationships get to a point where you wonder what if you were single :laugh:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: Where are u from?? Are u proud of being from ur home town? Is there anything unique about ur home town?

A: Ohio, very proud of being from my hometown, lot of history from my town

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Q: you ever been jealous of a family member? :ld:

A: Yes, as a teen but now i think it was more of envy? Whole time, the things i was jealous of were pettty and childish as shyt too :snoop:

Q: What posters on here that you don't know real well would you like to talk to more.

A: a few actually... @Theraflu seem to be really freaking interesting to me, you too and @god shamgod with his mean ass.