Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:noah:

jill-scott-thickness.jpg
I'll carve J-Scott's social security number into any nikka that calls her ugly :wow:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Have u ever just set and chill by urself and got to thinking of some stupid/random shyt that never crossed ur mind? If so, what was ur most memorable thought?

Yep. Sometimes I just think about how I made it in my profession at such a young age:dwillhuh:
Also there's an NBA players wife who I know and wanna smash:shaq: I wonder if she'll tell and get me killed if I say something:patrice:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Since you'll be in TSC more often, will you be returning to the announce table at the TSC PPV this weekend?
I've always been in TSC,just a a lurker:mjpls:

What them headsets feel like:shaq:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Q: Since when are u rockin a baldy? :dwillhuh:

A. barber fukked up my hair so i told em too shave it bald and have been for bout a month now. i did bald more often in the army though so its not new too me

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Q. My dude, what's the go-to meal spread for this football season?

A. i'll probably do wings and mashed potato and other week some kind of mexican theme

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Q: Do u feel that u will be able to raise ur son/daughter to be an upstanding individual?

I think im doing a good job right now but im still learning (on the discipline). i have a habit of treating my son like he my age :dead:

Why did you get banned from boxden and how did you find the coli?

i was a lil too wild on boxden. finding nikkas instagrams.......exposing frauds who was talkin like they was bout that life.

i got banned cause i called out this nikka that was tryna fraud like this sexy ass girl was tryna get with him

but he aint know that i knew the girl :dead:

so i screenshotted the message he posted on boxden. and sent it to her. i posted and showed him that i was doing it

i showed everyone what she said and it was a big ass thread. he was embarrassed cause he lied

he told the owner of the site lmaooooo. because of my history they banned me

fukk em tho.....im gettin the Coli tatted

Why do you and Two Stacks have beef and how did it begin?

@Two Stacks this ugly nikka on boxden

he use to talk all this gangsta shyt cause he was annonymous. (nikkas dont post what they look like there)

once i came to the coli and saw who the person talkin shyt to me looked like i was like

o_oStareKattWilliams.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Although wacky is my nikka and all....i would love to witness another "wacky d thread title" roast thread :laff: was the most funniest thread on the :hamster: that i witnessed, will u kick it off again??? :usure: but just with a different poster with some off the wall thread titles?

I didn't make the Wacky D thread, but that shyt was classic. doe:wow: There's a couple of posters here and there with gimmicky threads/titles but none of them are as :dahell: as Wacky D, plus it's mostly trolls anyway

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Q: if we were on a date, where in the chi would we go?

A: First, i take u to the art institute of chicago, I'm a huge fan of art..hopefully u are as well....then im taking u to garrets popcorn so u can get a chicago mix :datazz:, Next is out for dinner at Ginos East deep dish pizzaria for some pizza chitown style :myman: if its before August is over, ill end the night by taking u to the Buckingham Fountain :o: