Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Q: Do you have any celeb obsessions right now? :ld: I'm talking serious obsessions. People you borderline stalk...

A: Rockie Fresh :lupe: as in i stalk his twitter and like alll his pics on ig :lupe: He never acknowledged me tho....im still gonna stalk him at his next hometown show tho :datazz:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
q: On the real, you a SOHH/COLI legend, how you feel about the move from vbulletin?

a: to the bolded
ibcpyOX9Bt1WlF.gif
ibcpyOX9Bt1WlF.gif

to answer the question...i embrace the move...the forum is by far much better/faster and looks better...it's just missing a few of the old essentials that trusty vbulletin had...which took months to be added...coli wasnt built in a day...so the new coli isnt going to be perfect in a few weeks....but within a couple months time...we'll be:banderas: at the successful project @bk and @Brooklynzson has completed :blessed:
This man understands :banderas: If you ever need new tires for that wheelchair, holla at me :myman:

cook

Banned
Daps
q: On the real, you a SOHH/COLI legend, how you feel about the move from vbulletin?

a: to the bolded
ibcpyOX9Bt1WlF.gif
ibcpyOX9Bt1WlF.gif

to answer the question...i embrace the move...the forum is by far much better/faster and looks better...it's just missing a few of the old essentials that trusty vbulletin had...which took months to be added...coli wasnt built in a day...so the new coli isnt going to be perfect in a few weeks....but within a couple months time...we'll be:banderas: at the successful project @bk and @Brooklynzson has completed :blessed:

they're coming...

#nofeatureleftbehind

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Q: On a scale of Cassie to Monique - how thick are you?:shaq:

A: Jill Scott current status as of now :yes:

Q: What's your real weight? and don't lie :aicmon:

A: Ive posted it before...find it.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Q: On a scale of Cassie to Monique - how thick are you?:shaq:

A: Jill Scott current status as of now :yes:

Q: What's your real weight? and don't lie :aicmon:

A: Ive posted it before...find it.
If Jill Scott still got them classic booms, then :whew:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Q: u think this thread is dead already?

A: the first version of this thread started out like this and eventually picked up by weekend.

There are more members this time around and people will have this upcoming weekend off so there should be more people participating this weekend
a 420 something reply thread that was started just 26 hrs ago is dead??? :patrice:

Whoever asked this question should reveal thy self :ufdup:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Q: Is anybody fukkin wit Chicago's skyline game tho? :myman:

A : I have a bias towards Seattle's skyline... taking the ferry from Bremberton, WA to Seattle and seeing that skyline from the water is :lawd: status. BUT, besides that point... no, nothing is fukkin with Chicago (which I got to see after basic training) period. Not even NY... which only looks good at night, but looks :scusthov: during the day.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
What made u become a tsc fan? As in what moment in pro wrestling made u become a freakin stan???

Damn, since I was a shorty I was a fan. Mania 3 rolled through Michigan in '85 and I was 4 that spring. Been a fan ever since.

I found TSC, and saw these fools was grown ass children like I am, so it was a match made in fukkery :laugh: