Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Q: When I move to the CHI in 2015, is the Loop the best place to try to live?

Follow up: is it worth waiting in like for that deep dish pizza at Gino's East? Is there anywhere else that's just as good?

A: :skip: Best place to live? You just asked the wrong person :skip:

As for Gino's.... :patrice: I think it is worth the wait. I know the line be crazy long but you gotta try it at least once, the shyt is delish.

My fave pizza actually comes from Home Run Inn but I don't think they have deep dish :leostare: (don't quote me on that)

Sorry I'm not familiar with too many pizza spots :sad:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
1. Lets say youre a time force cop in the year 3000 and crime is down to 1% except for one criminal named @StarClout. Your fiance @Tony_Bromo is killed by Star and he escapes and goes back in time to 2001. You and a team go back to catch Star and become power rangers. Who are your teammates and what are their colors?

:heh: @ StarClout being the villain...but let me see

I'll be the pink ranger cause im a boss :smugfavre:

@Christian3o5 would be the green ranger (he's been day one for me :to:)
@James Carter would be the blue ranger (he could handle my lightwork)
@DarlingNikki would be the yellow ranger (**** told me she knows bjj :manny:)
@Keith Harrow would be the red ranger (because i know he'd love to be a power ranger)

2. What system are you getting BF4 on? 360

What's your next gen console going to be?
I prob won't get one for a while...I'm a Halo loyalist so I'm gonna say I'll stick with Xbox One...but I'm also cheap as fukk and that price got me like :patrice:

3. Someone told me that you really wear the pants in you and @James Carter relationship. I even heard you put the beats on him for not cooking your eggs long enough. You care to shed some light on this? :patrice:

:whoa: I'm just a doulja to him... :to: I did put the beats on him for cutting up some hotdogs and putting them in the eggs like this was an episode of OZ once. :scusthov:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: u think this thread is dead already?

A: the first version of this thread started out like this and eventually picked up by weekend.

There are more members this time around and people will have this upcoming weekend off so there should be more people participating this weekend

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I need to start asking questions to people I don't interact with much.

Gotta get to know the Coli better :patrice:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Q: What would you do if you had the house to yourself for one week? (Assuming you live under yo momma's roof)

A: Walk around naked, play music really loud and sing at the top of my lungs. Might even turn on the cooking network and try out whatever I have the ingredients to make. Wouldn't have to worry about nikkas complaining about trying something new :blessed:

:wow: That would be an amazing week.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: On the real, my dude, do you think I come off funny or corny?

A: funny. You are one of the best posters on the entire board. Every post I've read from you either has me in tears from laughing or drops knowledge.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Q : What's your favorite alcoholic drink?

A : Red berry ciroc w/ lemonade. Though I will settle for some good ol crown like I'm doing now.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
q: On the real, you a SOHH/COLI legend, how you feel about the move from vbulletin?

a: to the bolded
ibcpyOX9Bt1WlF.gif
ibcpyOX9Bt1WlF.gif

to answer the question...i embrace the move...the forum is by far much better/faster and looks better...it's just missing a few of the old essentials that trusty vbulletin had...which took months to be added...coli wasnt built in a day...so the new coli isnt going to be perfect in a few weeks....but within a couple months time...we'll be:banderas: at the successful project @bk and @Brooklynzson has completed :blessed:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Q: Have you taken pole dancing classes before? if yes how was your experience, and if no would you like to?

A: No, but i would love to...my twerkin has gotten alot better since watchin twerk vids on vine tho :ehh:

Q: In the event of an intergalactic invasion by a civilization far more technologically superior than ours, what would be your strategy to save humanity from annihilation at the hands of our prospective alien overlords?:lupe:

Follow up question: How much could Rapunzel make, straight cash, if she got in the weave game?:lupe:

A: fukk humanity except my fam....my grandma already have our survival bags packed and ready to go in her attic :yeshrug: Im pretty sure my grandfather built some sorta underground escape house for this type of event. Yea my grand folks are superstitious like that :manny:

Second A: well Repunzal's hair isnt the most popular in the hair weave game.....either brazilian or Peruvian...#phuckyoweavemyweavebetta :birdman:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Which athlete past or present would you pray on a wishing star that you could smack the living shyt out of if you saw em on the street?

If I EVER see that nikka Allan Houston on the street, with his family, I'm throwin hands on sight :ufdup: