Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Q: When did you stop loving me? When did I stop loving you?

A: :wow: This will never happen. YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! YOU BETTER NOT STOP LOVING ME!!!!!!!

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
k2ku.jpg

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: Youre building a crew like Mission Impossible..you got the whole TBM to pick your team. Who you got and why?

Choose carefully :leostare:

A: @Jutt for his combat skills
@Kind Gentleman for his ability to sway female villains with his wordplay
@innocentdevil as the charming but deadly femme fatale
@Arcavian for his tech expertise
@Christian3o5 as the muscle of the operation

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Are you going to destroy Wcthesecret at TSC: King of the Trap this weekend? Are you looking to number his days at TSC?

I been answering all these questions out of character, but time to go kayfabe :ufdup:

Wcthesecret is going to be taught what real respect is. Not that piddly shyt that we're taught as children, like being quiet when our parents are watching Jeopardy. NO, I mean the respect of not showing yourself amongst true greats of this business. At TSC: King of the Trap, when myself and the fukkery Foundation enter the ring, I'm going to find Commissioner KG and ask him if that cosplaying creep disgraced the business by actually being in the building.

If he is, I'm going to march out to the ring to my theme, bless the crowd with my greatness, watching all the pieces of Swiggy The fukkman Cabrera merchandise staring back at me. Then, that freak's music is gonna hit, he'll ride out to his dildo unicycle, covered in melted cotton candy, to whatever song he ripped from youtube.

That's when everyone in the building and at home are going to BEG me to end him. End him so that no one will ever have to suffer the alternative lifestyle of bubblegum anime themes and "my uncle touched me" angst that he brings.

@Kind Gentleman That will be the END of Wcthesecret :damn:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Q: When are you taking me around the chi?

What will we see there?

A: Whenever you're ready big deddeh :shaq:

I'll first give you a tour of my hood and hit up a Harolds so you know it's really real (might even pay for you a 6 wing instead of 4...cause it ain't tricking if you got it :shaq: ). Next, we'll work our way thru downtown (on the train of course, cause I ain't got a car) and I will then make it rain on you with a large bag of cheesy popcorn from Garretts :steviej: while simultaneously hitting up all the tourists spots. We'll end the day with a walk down the lakefront, looking on as all the pretty buildings light up the night. Finally I'll drop you back off at your hotel and pray that I don't get robbed on train ride back to my house.

:patrice: Wait, was this supposed to be a date? Or no?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I'll make you one and then you'll rank above all :smile:

--------------------------------------------------
Q: if u could punch any poster in the face who would it be?

A: Uhmmm if would have to be @ThugLife. I wanna see what that jaw game is really like :birdman:

WAIT!!!! wait wait, scratch that...I would like to pinch @KingRey cause that would mean I'm close enough to actually smell him :noah::noah: He's so dreamy.
I dont think you got the hoodrat in you to look me in the eyes and clench your fist.
You too soff :smugfavre: