Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Q: Could you come be the dad that I kinda but didn't really have? :shaq: I think I need a lil discipline in my life.

A: Of course my sweet. Women need a strong male figure to guide them in the right direction. :shaq:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I also call myself "Red Delicious" since countless women would like to bite into me. Be agitated at my exoticness you insecure toe biter. My jaw is religious and shall not be touched, my hair is good, and I look like a succulent scoop of butter pecan ice cream on a cone. Go improve your life dork.
oh god....this post sounds like a bad, cringe worthy introduction video of someone going on a reality tv. :snoop:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
KG's attempts at being funny are like when a 4 year old says knock-knock jokes.

Just smile and let the poor kid (mentally) have his moment.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
oh god....this post sounds like a bad, cringe worthy introduction video of someone going on a reality tv. :snoop:

And your life story sounds like a Planned Parenthood Ad against unwanted pregnancies and the unfortunate struggle seeds they could potentially produce.

@CenaIsPureGarbage You seem awfully concerned about me. Through you were above that. :mjpls:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: Choose from the following TV wives to wife up

Skylar from BB

Lori from Walking Dead

Hanks Wife from BB

Peggy from Married With Children

Who you got breh?

Peggy. At least I don't have to worry about her getting me killed

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Q: Would you consider being my GF in real life....and if yes could I nut inside of you freely with no remorse? :mjpls:

A: :noah: I'd wife you with the quickness. If I had enough Ihop pancakes and brown sugar poptarts there ain't no telling what I might let you do :mjpls: