Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
I am gay. Cena gets carried in any classics he's been in, and sells merch to little kids. Go listen to some Lupe Fiasco and continue owning me.
Ok, paco, I'll continue being your dad. I should ban you from watching wrestling until you see what an absolute pile of excrement john cena is. The most hated babyface in history. Hell, probably the most hated wrestler ever. I don't recall Iraqi sympathizer Slaughter getting booed this much.

Anyway, I'll join in on the questions, direct instead of fakkit PM shyt:

Hey all cena stans.. WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WIT YALL????

Just answer that, and expose yourselves for the retards you all are

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Q: how can I trick @James Carter into marrying me? :lupe:

A: Too easy. Just take him to Vegas and give him alcohol. He's a lightweight, yall will be married in no time.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
what type of thug calls themself a redbone? where they do that at.?:wtf:

I bet you also have that good hair too huh? I've seen your picture. You giving me Jimmy from Degrassi teas. I'll crack that "immaculate" jaw of yours if you ever quote me again you hear me you half breed you. stop it b.:sitdown:

I also call myself "Red Delicious" since countless women would like to bite into me. Be agitated at my exoticness you insecure toe biter. My jaw is religious and shall not be touched, my hair is good, and I look like a succulent scoop of butter pecan ice cream on a cone. Go improve your life dork.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Ok, paco, I'll continue being your dad. I should ban you from watching wrestling until you see what an absolute pile of excrement john cena is. The most hated babyface in history. Hell, probably the most hated wrestler ever. I don't recall Iraqi sympathizer Slaughter getting booed this much.

Anyway, I'll join in on the questions, direct instead of fakkit PM shyt:

Hey all cena stans.. WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WIT YALL????

Just answer that, and expose yourselves for the retards you all are

This socially challenged abortion botch is going on one of his senile cry for help rants again. :laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
q: If you are indeed fat, and then you went on some Rocky IV training shyt like running through snow, chopping wood, throwing goats, and all that good shyt, would you change your name to Fitboi?1

A: I'm not fat so the question isn't applicable to me.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
You and 5 other Coli members are in a sitcom of your choice. Which posters are which characters :youngsabo:

lets go with New Girl :scheme:

Jess would be @Token cuz of the glasses and she probably sings while doing stuff like eating or washing dishes
Nick would be @Jutt for his weird crush on token and the nikka hates his job
Schmidt would be @Christian3o5 cuz i honestly picture breh like that :pachaha:
Cece would be @innocentdevil cuz they all want to sleep with her :shaq:
Winston would be @Don Drogo cuz he seems awkward around girls

i would be Coach who left the show for Happy Endings :lawd:

:smh: :birdman: