Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: If you had to play a side character on any TV show ever who would it be and why?

A: either Gerald from Hey Arnold or Coach McGuirk from Home Movies

Gerald has Arnold's back through anything and could hustle just about anyone on the show (see watch episode)

Coach McGuirk needs no explanation

More questions brehs

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Q:Name your top 5 and bottom 5 TSC posters, add details to some if you must :wow:

Bottom 5

@R=G Moron that habitually lies. Knows a lot about a little and very little about a lot. Go upstairs and scrub the tub.

@spoiled Erik follower and a Geek. Has a horrible name.

@Premeditated Erik follower, shythead, and is a dweeb who is no longer worthy of being my jobber.

@CenaIsPureGarbage Hateful, intellectually challenged pork body who disrespects activist, thespian and good Samaritan John Cena...yet worships a JBO jack off artist who thinks Chris Benoit is a hero.

@Dylan Connell
why's my name coming out your mouth though?:wtf:

what have I ever done to you?:mjpls:

I barely even post in tsc. If me calling you out on your hypocrisy and shyt opinions on wrestling makes me an "Erik" follower, than so be it. But seriously...lol @ you thinking posting somebody's government names makes you cool. Typical CM Punk fan trying to imitate his hero with no cause. Y'all squares take wrestling to serious.

Keep my name out your mouth you self hating piss colored c00n.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
@CenaIsPureGarbage Hateful, intellectually challenged pork body who disrespects activist, thespian and good Samaritan John Cena...yet worships a JBO jack off artist who thinks Chris Benoit is a hero.
Ah look, it's the dumb Hispanic suckin cener's dikk again. It takes intellectual disability to fail to see what shyt cener is. You prove your IQ is sub 50 by your cena simping. Very sad. Vince has you well brainwashed to think that an adulterer roidhead is a good Samaritan. Hahaha. Poor paco. There's little hope for you.

And Benoit is a hero. Kevin Sullivan is the murderer, not the Rabid Wolverine, who is one of the GOATs of in-ring talent. :damn:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Q:If I told you I fantasize about busting a nutting inside of @Token and starting a curly haired family with her....how much of a simp would that make me?

A: :patrice: I'd say that makes you a level 5 simp at least. I dont expect anything less from you to be honest though

Daps
Q:If I told you I fantasize about busting a nutting inside of @Token and starting a curly haired family with her....how much of a simp would that make me?

A: :patrice: I'd say that makes you a level 5 simp at least. I dont expect anything less from you to be honest though

the bold let me know who sent that question :russ:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Ah look, it's the dumb Hispanic suckin cener's dikk again. It takes intellectual disability to fail to see what shyt cener is. You prove your IQ is sub 50 by your cena simping. Very sad. Vince has you well brainwashed to think that an adulterer roidhead is a good Samaritan. Hahaha. Poor paco. There's little hope for you.

And Benoit is a hero. Kevin Sullivan is the murderer, not the Rabid Wolverine, who is one of the GOATs of in-ring talent. :damn:

Shut up you depressed emo nugget. Cena puts on classics and sells merch, be mad. Go listen to some Lupe Fiasco and be continue being a social misfit.

why's my name coming out your mouth though?:wtf:

what have I ever done to you?:mjpls:

I barely even post in tsc. If me calling you out on your hypocrisy and shyt opinions on wrestling makes me an "Erik" follower, than so be it. But seriously...lol @ you thinking posting somebody's government names makes you cool. Typical CM Punk fan trying to imitate his hero with no cause. Y'all squares take wrestling to serious.

Keep my name out your mouth you self hating piss colored c00n.

What hypocrisy? :mjpls:

I love myself sir, i'm an immaculate jawed redbone thug with gentle hazel eyes. Be upset.

Daps
You and 5 other Coli members are in a sitcom of your choice. Which posters are which characters :youngsabo:

lets go with New Girl :scheme:

Jess would be @Token cuz of the glasses and she probably sings while doing stuff like eating or washing dishes
Nick would be @Jutt for his weird crush on token and the nikka hates his job
Schmidt would be @Christian3o5 cuz i honestly picture breh like that :pachaha:
Cece would be @innocentdevil cuz they all want to sleep with her :shaq:
Winston would be @Don Drogo cuz he seems awkward around girls

i would be Coach who left the show for Happy Endings :lawd:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
You and 5 other Coli members are in a sitcom of your choice. Which posters are which characters :youngsabo:

lets go with New Girl :scheme:

Jess would be @Token cuz of the glasses and she probably sings while doing stuff like eating or washing dishes
Nick would be @Jutt for his weird crush on token and the nikka hates his job
Schmidt would be @Christian3o5 cuz i honestly picture breh like that :pachaha:
Cece would be @innocentdevil cuz they all want to sleep with her :shaq:
Winston would be @Don Drogo cuz he seems awkward around girls

i would be Coach who left the show for Happy Endings :lawd:
:dwillhuh: I hate my job but i dont got a crush on nobody nikka :camby:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
What hypocrisy? :mjpls:

I love myself sir, i'm an immaculate jawed redbone thug with gentle hazel eyes. Be upset.

what type of thug calls themself a redbone? where they do that at.?:wtf:

I bet you also have that good hair too huh? I've seen your picture. You giving me Jimmy from Degrassi teas. I'll crack that "immaculate" jaw of yours if you ever quote me again you hear me you half breed you. stop it b.:sitdown:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
lets say i had a lil sister and she was going on her first date :beli: would you reenact the scene in bad boys II where the dude shows up to take Martin's daughter out?

A: Absolutely. Uncle Jutt fresh out the joint :wow:

Lil nikka prolly run home crying

Daps
lets say i had a lil sister and she was going on her first date :beli: would you reenact the scene in bad boys II where the dude shows up to take Martin's daughter out?

A: Absolutely. Uncle Jutt fresh out the joint :wow:

Lil nikka prolly run home crying

classic scene :wow: