Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
What was your initial vision when you created TBM and did you ever imagine it would be the elite group of brehs and brehettes it is today?

To seek out a group of positive and non troll like posters that can create a good bond with each other and network. We have influenced and made some change in the coli.

You know at the end of the day it's about keeping it 100 and having fun but try to still be constructive. And we still have much progress to trek

Daps
When was the last time you made a girl angry on purpose?

i would never make a girl angry on purpose :mjpls: but i have been known to say a scathing remark. i guess when a chick tells me not to keep saying a certain thing to her and i keep doing it anyway
bGHTJ.png

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Have you ever got caught browsing the-Coli by someone?

I'm kinda stealth with it. I got online connects with many a people and some that are around me, but don't NO ONE know of my coli activities :whoa:

I do have to explain where I get some topics of discussion and actual lines I rehash. shyt's comedy cuz my ex-o'girl was like "You got that from that website you always on", cuz I didn't want her apart of this life :laugh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Have you ever met a female that didn't enjoying hugging people in mascot costumes?

Hell naw, good ass females LUH them a cuddly nikka in costume, especially during the holidays :win:

If she don't, she either got a dikk or a child by her own daddy :birdman:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
if you had to pick one meal, which would it be? pizza, chinese, pancakes, or burgers?

Chinese is my favorite food...but I've been craving a slice of cheese pizza the last few days so i'd pick pizza at the moment.

more questions brehs

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
1. Real talk, what's it like being a cool ass female that do shyt like Xbox with the homies of the Coli? Do you roll with male friends like that IRL? Is it a struggle to balance out dudes you friends with and dudes you interested in?

If you ARE into brehs, tho. Not tryna start none, just don't wanna assume
:whoa:

It's fun...I don't really think much about them guys and I'm a girl though. I have an older brother who I used to game with so it's really just like playing with a bunch of older brothers. I love to talk shyt (that I often cant back up) and play video games so I love playing with the Coli brehs. :russ:

And I really only have one male friend and that's my boyfriend...I don't hang out with guys IRL ...my dude don't play that. :whoa:

I'm into both actually. :leon:

Daps
What was life like growing up in the posh suburbs of east Long Beach, CA?

no such thing as posh suburbs anywhere in long beach :dwillhuh: especially on the eastside :birdman: @Kind Gentleman is from the suburbs of Lakewood and could answer that question better than I