Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q:Giving the ever growing racial division amongst Americans in 2013, if a race war took place and you had a pawg wife. Would you kill her just to show these cacs youre not playing? :demonic: :demonic:

A: in times of war there shall be casualties. :demonic:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Q:Name your top 5 and bottom 5 TSC posters, add details to some if you must :wow:

Top 12 ( :mjpls: )

@krackdagawd

@SwiggyCabrera24

@StarClout

@Keith Harrow

@Twitter

@StatUS

@concise

@Beautiful Bobby Eatin

@Hoss

@TrueEpic08

@The Great One

@3Rivers

Bottom 5

@R=G Moron that habitually lies. Knows a lot about a little and very little about a lot. Go upstairs and scrub the tub.

@spoiled Erik follower and a Geek. Has a horrible name.

@Premeditated Erik follower, shythead, and is a dweeb who is no longer worthy of being my jobber.

@CenaIsPureGarbage Hateful, intellectually challenged pork body who disrespects activist, thespian and good Samaritan John Cena...yet worships a JBO jack off artist who thinks Chris Benoit is a hero.

@Dylan Connell

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Did James Carter really run you off of Halo?

:dead: No. We never really play against each other. We played a 1v1 a few months back and I handled him...then he took away my jetpack and made me play Snipers and ran through me. I'm garbage at snipers though so it was a cheap win. :mjpls:

I typically carry us when we play on teams. :jawalrus:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
1. If I told you I want to buy you flowers, and hold your hand, and give you all my hours when I have the chance. Also take you to every party because all you wanted to do was dance, so you wouldn't be dancing with another man......would you tell @James Carter and spark up a critical situation that would lead to me beating him up in a dark street at 3AM?

Probably. Two dudes fighting over me is pretty hot... :ehh:... I don't think you winning that 1v1 though. :whoa:

The light skinned on light skinned violence though.. :wow:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Q: you have blessed TRL with many classic battles and have carried the heavweight world simp belt for many moons. when are you gonna finish that kg vs james carter battle and up it if possible :lupe:

A: I've retired from simping. I would gladly put the gloves back on for one last match though. @James Carter would have to Up the thread though, I'm lazy. :mjpls:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Would you fly colicoli out to see you and trick on her buying her a new clutch and chucks?

She got a sweet sounding voice, even as she was systematically picking me apart in Halo :whew:

I'd fukk around on simping with the jewels and the gucci, but I'd be a real man and buy her them Turtle Beach EarForce X42s, them wireless surround sound headsets for Xbox, 4 years of Xbox Live, and the highest quality HDTV that could fit in her Bedroom of Sonnings :noah:

I know what my boos want :jawalrus:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Juicy needs to stay alive to take care of her kid so I'd have to kill Token :manny:... she made it to 18 in Chiraq, not too many people can say that. I :salute: her.

Juicy needs to stay alive to take care of her kid so I'd have to kill Token .

Juicy needs to take care of her kid

Juicy, kid

tumblr_lz8k5acOVM1qi4w9o.gif

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: Lets say you and @colicolicoli have been pming for a few months and she really wants you to move to texas :ld: she manages to find you a decent 14 dollar a hour job in her city. Would you throw it all away and move down there to be with her?

A: honestly, I wouldn't do it. I've got quite a few things that I'm involved in right now that is going to set me up nicely down the line long term, and it would be foolish to throw those opportunities away.

That said, visits aren't out of the question though :youngsabo:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
1. I read somewhere that one of your favorite movies is Eternal Sunshine in a Spotless Mind :lupe: Would you consider yourself anything like Clementine with dealing with men. Do you get bored and start feeling trapped because thats what happens with you :lupe: Do you feel like your skin is coming off and nothing makes sense to you :lupe: Or is it that too many guys think you're a concept, or you complete them, or you're gonna make them alive. Are you just a fukked-up girl who's lookin' for your own peace of mind :lupe:

NO! I'm more Joel than Clem. :pacspit: