Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
R. Kelly wrote, produced and performed the Grammy Award winning song I Believe I Can Fly for the Space Jam soundtrack. The Wright Brothers were the first to actually fly nearly a century earlier. With that in mind, do you believe there are alien civilizations that have mastered the game of basketball, and if so, who would be Earth's starting five in a UBA (Universal Basketball Association) Finals series? :lupe:
Yes I do believe there are alien civilazations who practice a game similar to basketball, since they don't speak english they probably don't truly understand the game properly so they lack fundamentals and are more obsessed with having flashy moves.
The Starting 5 for earth
CP3
James Harden
LeBron
Tim Duncan
Roy Hibbert

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
1. Name the tbm members that were greening you during the rep wars :demonic:

tajytz.jpg

I got rep from every active TMB member during the war but the only consistent reps were from @Kind Gentleman (Tinychat alliance), @Gifted one and @Christian3o5 (Halo alliance).

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Q: Are you and FlabbyDope really together? you two fukking?

Of course not. He's in CS and i'm in Germany. it would be highly impossible to fukk Illa from Germany...his dikk is big but it's not THAT big.

Silly man.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: Does your real life effect your Coli life, or does your Coli life effect your real life more? :ohhh:

I'd say neither affect each other. I try to keep both as separate as possible

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
q-why are you being sshole d1ck..and stop being so shallow malc

A-you sweat calaroies..and welcome to my ignore team