Quentin Tarantino Set to Direct Final Film, 'The Movie Critic' (Update: SCRAPPED)

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
It was going to be either a sequel or just set in the same universe as Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
A part of me is disappointed, and another part is glad. With Paul Walter Hauser being preoccupied with the Chris Farley biopic, I would’ve surely pondered on that what-if casting had this continued on with another lead. He would’ve been perfect here.

But I’m hoping that 10 film dead-set doesn’t cause infinite pump fakes for Quentin. Guessing this idea will wind up as one of his novels in the end, or just left in the imagination vault altogether.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mk58n8g4J41qjcghzo1_500.gif

:blessed:Kill Bill Vol 3/Kill The Bride
  • Let Vivica A Fox’s daughter Nikkia get trained by Elle Driver and become an assassin. She must battle The Bride, her daughter BB, and other assassins. To avenge her mother’s death. :ufdup:Make it happen toe sucker.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Do you really want to see 55-year-old Uma Thurman playing the bride?
I don't need to see The Bride do impressive shyt, at her age she should just be a menacing force that lets you know she will kill your ass if you fukk around. Basically let Uma act and do her thing like Tarantino let Carradine do his thing as Bill at 68 years old :yeshrug:

Let him do 4 episode mini series and we all win :heh: