Quarry TV Series - Cinemax (Hitman in 1970's Post Vietnam/Official Thread/ Sep. 9th)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope we get another season. But I expect this to be the end. Because Green just got a lead role in a USA series. And Cinemax hasn't promoted this much.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I hope we get another season. But I expect this to be the end. Because Green just got a lead role in USA series. And Cinemax hasn't promoted this much.
Cinemax is shyt at promoting in general. Their app sucks and isn't on roku and still doesn't have chromecast support.

HBO shoulda put The Knick and this actually on HBO

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I really think they should stick with this. This shyt is high quality. It's slower paced than Banshee. But just a notch below it in quality. The acting is great!
I would actually say its a notch ABOVE Banshee in 'quality', but a notch below it in entertainment value because it doesn't have Banshee's larger than life characters and "fukkery".

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That was pretty much the most disturbing episode of television I can remember. The Vietnam scenes were hard to get through.
I definitely think they finished the season on their best episode.

Last edited:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was pretty much the most disturbing episode of television I can remember. The Vietnam scenes were hard to get through.

Well that got.... rather graphic.:dame:
That baby half...I was shook as fukk. :merchant:

Guess we know what The Broker's deal is. Heard that theory about him trying to rid Memphis of criminals, yeah not so much. More like getting rid of the competition.

I need a season 2.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This show has better gunplay than Westworld. That face shot :bryan:

Really enjoyed this season .Everything seemed to tie up so not sure if they're gonna do more but I hope so. I like how they tied it back to that first scene from ep 1 with the cap.

That baby shot :scust:

Overall great episode and season. I hope more people check this out

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I had thought it was odd that they always talked about the war but never showed anything. And then they went all out this ep. Pretty cinematic :obama: