Quarry TV Series - Cinemax (Hitman in 1970's Post Vietnam/Official Thread/ Sep. 9th)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Don't have cinemax anymore breh. If I did I'd watch it cause it sounds like my type of show. I THINK I may have a password for the app though
Breh it is really fukking good.

Pirate it if you have to.

I'm kinda lucky that in Canada Cinemax,showtime and HBO shows all come together on the same channels so I aint gotta pay for one or the other.

You order HBO and it comes with 3 movie channels listed as the movie network. They show all the Cinemax and HBO shows on hbo and showtime on the movie network.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh it is really fukking good.

Pirate it if you have to.

I'm kinda lucky that in Canada Cinemax,showtime and HBO shows all come together on the same channels so I aint gotta pay for one or the other.

You order HBO and it comes with 3 movie channels listed as the movie network. They show all the Cinemax and HBO shows on hbo and showtime on the movie network.

USED to be like that here too lol. Now cinemax is its own thing. But I don't even have HBO anymore. I just use someones info to login on my ps3. i think there's a cinemax app on xbox so ill check that out

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Don't have cinemax anymore breh. If I did I'd watch it cause it sounds like my type of show. I THINK I may have a password for the app though

I think if you go into it knowing it's probably a 1 season show, you'll like it.

About 3 eps in, I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but when all signs pointed to it being one contained story it felt like a much better watch.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
USED to be like that here too lol. Now cinemax is its own thing. But I don't even have HBO anymore. I just use someones info to login on my ps3. i think there's a cinemax app on xbox so ill check that out
The maxgo app support is garbage. it launched when HBOgo did and is only on phones and tablets :francis:

And you can't even cast

Show was top 5

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I been trying to remember the name of this show for three weeks or more now.

Is it coming back, breh's.
This shyt was like a movie every week.
That cinematography mixed with the story is next level.

Glad this thread popped up.
I tried to tell someone about this after I saw claws last week.
Just forgot the name,...thanks again breh's.

Art Barr