Quarry TV Series - Cinemax (Hitman in 1970's Post Vietnam/Official Thread/ Sep. 9th)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finally caught up.

Last episode was probably the best of the series.

The show is slow burn,but it's like that with a purpose. These aren't just throwaway episodes. They're purposeful. I can see some being put off by the pace thinking it's going to be like banshee.

I love it though.

The scenes with the boy and his mother's friend were among the best of the show so far. I'm very interested in where they are going with him.

I love booker. Every scene he's in is great.

fukking love this show.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Finally caught up.

The show is slow burn,but it's like that with a purpose. These aren't just throwaway episodes. They're purposeful. I can see some being put off by the pace thinking it's going to be like banshee.

I love it though.

The scenes with the boy and his mother's friend were among the best of the show so far. I'm very interested in where they are going with him.

fukking love this show.
I fukking love both of those actors. Ole lady from The Leftovers and breh from Justified.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Finally caught up.

I love it though.

fukking love this show.

Is this the first indication we've seen that he might not be totally evil?
Or, did I misread his motivation and his real goal was to disrupt the fat guy's heroin deal and not "justice" ?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed an Easter Egg that suggests that this show takes place in the Banshee universe.
When Quarry was looking at the newspaper reading the classified ad for a pool cleaner, there was a headline that read:

Sugar Bates Wins Cruiserweight Title

Good catch.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Goon: "fukkin' homos"

Quarry: "Oh dear :snoop:"

He knew Buddy was about to lose his shyt.

The way dude was yelling and passed out when his foot was in the oven mixed with Quarry in the background facepalming :dead:

Edit:

Didn't know Damon Herriman was an Aussie. Foreign actors are amazing :ehh:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The film nerd in me loved that this ep was called Carnival of Souls and that they actually showed the movie. @HHR

The finale should be dope. Hope we get another season.