Pyramids....

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
Yup naga . That big ass snake in Harry Potter name was Nagini .
dont get me started on "Sirius Black "

Like Bobby Hemmit said Afrocentrists get caught up on the history and get stuck when it's metaphysical as well

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yea shyt like this.

If you're trying to compare that to the Egyptian Pyramids then all I can do is just shake my head

If you would google Spain & pyramids yourself, maybe you wouldn't be showing your ignorance about this instead of judging off 1 pic:

pf56c38650.jpg

iz56c38650.jpg

ww56c38650.jpg

hs56c3864f.jpg

yu56c3864f.png

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yea shyt like this.

If you're trying to compare that to the Egyptian Pyramids then all I can do is just shake my head

Use Google:

El yacimiento de la 'Pirámide de Cañete' podría ser del siglo III a. C. y fue descubierto en los años 70 - Detalles - Voces de Cuenca

"The site of the ' Pyramid of Cañete ' was discovered in the 70s and houses some remains would be dated to the third century BC. These two data were provided by the archaeologist José Vicente Pérez de la Sierra, which communicated by letter to Joseph Benedict's first biographer Marco Pérez, which in turn has unveiled told Vocesdecuenca.es .

Sierra quote chapter 'A new historical space: The process of Romanization in Castilla-La Mancha', signed by Ruby Sanz Gamo, extracted from the collective book 'Castilla-La Mancha in Roman and Late Antiquity' the Editorial Almud. The book was coordinated by the Cuenca Angel Fuentes Dominguez, a professor of archeology at the Autonomous University of Madrid, and in this, Sanz Gamo states that "the Celts populous III century BC kept characters originated in former times, among which citing the walls adapted to the topography, raised by two vertical walls with internal padding ... stone ... This type of defensive structures spread throughout the province of Cuenca, the cyclopean walls in Cañete ... ".

According to the archaeologist, "this somewhat vague reference because it does not mention the name of the site to which it refers, without doubt oppidum (fortified hill, in Latin) is the behind of a white house by the river, to the right of the Cuenca-Utiel, address Cañete road when it is accessed from passing through Fuentelespino and leaves a Boniches side."

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Pyramids are an enigma. Some think the Egyptians made them. Some think the Fallen built them. Some think the Fallen helped the Egyptians build them. I dunno what to believe. What I do know is that historically damn near everyone who was a true power mover on this planet were required to go there to go through a ritual for the fallen principality Thoth before they became a major player on Earth. Real :demonic: stuff

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Well, I'm pretty sure they were involved. According to all the hieroglyphics. Slaves wore slave clothes. Slaves were drawn in the pictures pulling huge rocks. Slave drivers had different clothes.

Dumb ignorant ass they were not slaves but workers who had penaions. If you are a intelligent civilized civilization you don't need slaves.

With all of the pyramids around the ancient world to me it's like they were united on some religious front somehow & passed knowledge to each other. For most ancient cultures to have these megalithic structures they had to be in touch with each other.
[/QUOTE]

It was a one world religion. The ancient Egyptian ankh is in the Inca old monuments in South America. Head binding which started in Africa was in South America and North america. Africa civilized the world from Australia, Greece, Indian etc...

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Pyramids are an enigma. Some think the Egyptians made them. Some think the Fallen built them. Some think the Fallen helped the Egyptians build them. I dunno what to believe. What I do know is that historically damn near everyone who was a true power mover on this planet were required to go there to go through a ritual for the fallen principality Thoth before they became a major player on Earth. Real :demonic: stuff

Breh thinking too much human civilization is much older than what we know. Years shyt thousands of years of development can create all types of shut. Look at what humans done from 1900 To 2000. Now go back to Africa sphinx pyramids dating 6 To 10 thousand years old

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Dumb ignorant ass they were not slaves but workers who had penaions. If you are a intelligent civilized civilization you don't need slaves.
There are thousands of slaves in the US, one of the most intelligent civilized nations in the world.
People enslaving immigrants as housekeepers and pimps kidnapping women and turning them into sex slaves and pimping them out.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Okay maybe not Easter island but Egyptians have traveled the world they've been here for a billion years , that's where history started all those fossils found in Ethiopia are hybrids that Egyptians created , they had DNA splicing centers in the Canary Islands( where they found ancient cacs) , the caves of Siberia and Central Asia , and east Africa

That is true they were doing cloning etc... Where ever there is a pyramid or monuments of unexplained there are different species of monkey apes humanoids.

Also Atlantis was part of Egypt not some separate continent, Egypt was the capital of Atlantis

Atlantis shyt is bullshyt as the Greeks didn't understand the hieroglyphs and were taught by us they took what they wanted and made up dumb shyt. Egypt which is a Greek name was nothing but sea of water for thousand of years according to African legend but the sediments etc from Nike over that time made land rhere which allowed Africans from central east and west South to come up and civilize and build. This goes back thousand of years

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
There are thousands of slaves in the US, one of the most intelligent civilized nations in the world.
People enslaving immigrants as housekeepers and pimps kidnapping women and turning them into sex slaves and pimping them out.

America was not civilize the slaves bought here by force were civilize as they were builders, planters all types of shyt from their native land. The Europeans were criminals rapist disease riddled people who kidnapped folks who didn't know how to wash.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
America was not civilize the slaves bought here by force were civilize as they were builders, planters all types of shyt from their native land. The Europeans were criminals rapist disease riddled people who kidnapped folks who didn't know how to wash.
Basically, you are contradicting yourself. You are providing statements that support the idea that civilized people enslave people, not the other way around. Because Egyptians were civilized during the times of King Tut and stuff. They organized engineers to build the pyramids and Sphinx. They weren't cavemen and jungle people.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Basically, you are contradicting yourself. You are providing statements that support the idea that civilized people enslave people, not the other way around. Because Egyptians were civilized during the times of King Tut and stuff. They organized engineers to build the pyramids and Sphinx. They weren't cavemen and jungle people.

Confuse Europeans went into the Africa west specifically and grab people by force with guns and violence. They were not civilized They were ran out of Europe as outcast who didn't accomplish shyt until they met the educated africans.

Egypt had a workforce union where workers were paid and given pensions for building the pyramids.