Pyramids....

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Imhotep made the first pyramid by stacking mastabas on top of each other.

The technology was pushed until the biggest pyramids at Giza.

A strong civilization with control of their own resources, economics and education with thousands of years of uninterrupted progress without too many major invasions can lead to humans doing amazing things. Stone masonry was one of the amazing accomplishments of the Nile valley Kushytes & more specifically, the Kemetyu.

All that alien shyt can kick rocks :trash:

Yep and back then...it was actually giants doin most of the work...look at the walls all them muhfukkas are huge..

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
They didn't have stupid bullshyt to distract themselves with all they, they had to go to work and figure shyt out the hard way.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Read up on Edward Leedskalnin (think I got the name right). He was this tiny ass immigrant who build this crazy stone garden in florida with rocks that weighed tons with nothing but a simple winch. He said he rediscovered the secrets of the pyramids and made it sound like he figure out how to levitate them. I can't say for sure until I see for sure, but I think Egyptians were on some futuristic shyt we haven't relearned yet.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
I read somewhere recently that the pyramids were built by pouring water on the sand and wetting the ground to a certain consistency which made the sand smooth enough to pull the blocks to the building sites.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
You gotta be a special motherfukka to have a thread like this get featured....i could make this thread 100,000 times and it would end in less than 10 replies each

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
They poured water in front of the giant blocks as they pulled them. Turns out it's a lot easier to drag shyt through sand and stuff when it's wet.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You dumb as shyt listen carefully. Civilization doesn't develop with slavery as it doesn't product or permit cultural or scientific development which is what a civilization need.
Aliens built the pyramids. Then, they provided Egyptians with GEICO so they could save 15% or more on car insurance.