Pyramids....

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yeah, that's what they say but old dude in doc I watched said that's a load of BS... After a quick Google it there's news stories backing this up.

Slaves Didn't Build Pyramids: Egypt : DNews

:yeshrug:
Well, I'm pretty sure they were involved. According to all the hieroglyphics. Slaves wore slave clothes. Slaves were drawn in the pictures pulling huge rocks. Slave drivers had different clothes.

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
Well, I'm pretty sure they were involved. According to all the hieroglyphics. Slaves wore slave clothes. Slaves were drawn in the pictures pulling huge rocks. Slave drivers had different clothes.

I don't claim to know much about it, breh.. just going off that doc I watched.. as that article says they labourers were from poor parts of Egypt that could be the reason for the shytty looking clothes.. IDK you probably right.:yeshrug:

The hieroglyphics also had pics that looked like fukking helicopters/ufos. . :russ:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
China

chinesepyr1.jpg

China_Pyramid_Yalip_960374.jpg

300px-Han_Yang_Ling_01.JPG

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't claim to know much about it, breh.. just going off that doc I watched.. as that article says they labourers were from poor parts of Egypt that could be the reason for the shytty looking clothes.. IDK you probably right.:yeshrug:

The hieroglyphics also had pics that looked like fukking helicopters/ufos. . :russ:
If you wore a Holiday Inn bath towel around your waist, you were basically a slave.
wallpainting.jpg

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Just watched a documentary about the Pyramids in Egypt and this shyt has blown my fukking mind.... :ohhh:

I now believe the Ancient Egyptians were way smarter than us, more evolved and had advanced technologies.. I've never really read into this shyt but are we really meant to believe people were dragging those big ass stone with a bit of rope? :mjlol:

Nevermind the fact these shyts line up perfectly with stars etc

What are the best/most likely conspiracy theories that you've heard about the pyramids?

I'm gonna need lanks to all the best documentaries. .. :feedme:
200.gif

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
We like to assume people back then didn't have the capacity to invent ways of doings these types of things. So we come up with reasons like aliens helped them or whatever. Perhaps the answer is much simpler than we think.

They've had shows where they demonstrate how ancient people would've probably attempted these feats. Not the pyramids mind you, but other structures.
I saw the one where they moved the Easter Island statues. When they asked the natives how the statues were moved, the natives always said "they walked" and they were right.